Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cyneric

Pax Maelstrom - A Hardcore Pvp Gaming Community

Welcome to the fold.

PS:  I think allergies are getting the best of me right now.

Thanks, I'm looking forward to the process :)

PS Sorry about your allergies. I would say that you should eat some local raw honey, but I don't think that actually helps. :(

mael4.jpg

its awful

as much as Crowfall is probably going to fail, at least it has "doesn't charge people a sub fee for alpha access" going for it

Lol. There was a Goon scare for years of the pregame over there. I hope you guys at least visited the forums for the humor. There was even multiple treaty attempts, and most of the southern block still hopes the server would form up if you guys visited. 

mael4.jpg

Lol. There was a Goon scare for years of the pregame over there. I hope you guys at least visited the forums for the humor. There was even multiple treaty attempts, and most of the southern block still hopes the server would form up if you guys visited. 

i think we mostly just read the dev posts and made fun of them

tbh, most goons aren't really organized

EVE goons ended up lucky and are the reason for our reputation, good and bad

gtlLXYT.png

i think we mostly just read the dev posts and made fun of them

tbh, most goons aren't really organized

EVE goons ended up lucky and are the reason for our reputation, good and bad

Right, but that is exactly what makes the scare funny. That and the social justice "save the little guy" implications of server mob mentality. 

mael4.jpg

PS Sorry about your allergies. I would say that you should eat some local raw honey, but I don't think that actually helps. :(

I usually recommend beer... If it doesn't work initially, just keep at it! You will eventually forget all about your allergies!

I usually recommend beer... If it doesn't work initially, just keep at it! You will eventually forget all about your allergies!

Hmmm this is an interesting prescription! ROFL

mael4.jpg

Ha.  Too much stuff to do to leave myself in a drunken stupor.  I've been doping up on Zyrtec, Cough Drops, DayQuil, and Benedryl.  Have never really had a problem with allergies, so yea...

[@--(o.O)@]

I have new signature :P

Welcome to the mix Felipeii.  It was a busy week last week, so I must have missed your recruitment post.  Last I recall seeing you around was when you were asking about Spain and having that discussion.  Glad to have you here!

[@--(o.O)@]

Welcome aboard, Felipeii.  I enjoyed all our interactions during your recruitment process and look forward to having you with us in the trenches.

If any visitor to the Maelstrom guild thread has questions about Pax Maelstrom or the Pax Gaming Community, please don't hesitate to post here or send me a PM.