Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cyneric

Pax Maelstrom - A Hardcore Pvp Gaming Community

Fancy finding you all here...  I wonder if my brand of forum PVP vs. Care bears will be a welcome sight here on Crowfall?  Hehhee  ;-)

Yet another Open World PVP Sandbox MMO, but this one without Ryan Dancey, so perhaps it has a better future.  I will be following this one.

Fancy finding you all here...  I wonder if my brand of forum PVP vs. Care bears will be a welcome sight here on Crowfall?  Hehhee  ;-)

Yet another Open World PVP Sandbox MMO, but this one without Ryan Dancey, so perhaps it has a better future.  I will be following this one.

Welcome Bludd, 

So far, this community has been completely opposite of pathfinder. If anything there is push back when people suggest having very minimal restraints or consequences on pvp. The majority here seem to favor completely free for all, no holds barred, player combat. That tells me:

1. You, my friendly bandit, will prolly love it here. 

2.Swarm tactics could be even more legit. Call in the crew. 

I personally hope there is at least restrictions around the new player areas, but it does seem like this title will be much less restrictive in how you do banditry or enforce territory control. If that holds the title seems pretty promising :)

Oh, and in this bazarro forum universe, I am one of the carebears again. Hilarious :)

I'll be setting up an Ambassador forum on our website for the Crowfall division later today. For all those who sent me messages to ally, I will send you a link to where you can register as a diplomat this afternoon.

I'll be setting up an Ambassador forum on our website for the Crowfall division later today. For all those who sent me messages to ally, I will send you a link to where you can register as a diplomat this afternoon.

That is a solid first step. If the game continues to intrigue and gain support (which I suspect it will) we can look into a separate alliance forum like we have done in the past. That way when the game is playable we will have a place for allied settlements to "plug in" via their own forum sections (all professionally developed of course), tiered levels of security access, places for buy/bounty orders, links to killboards, dedicated alliance VOIP, and so much more :)

One could liken the thread with an infomercial to be sure.  It certainly possess more information than many of the "We're here!" posts.

Also:

FGT7J2u.gif

That cuts straight to the point, because honestly if you don't think you are selling something you are doing this whole territory game wrong. Everyone is selling something, that is what guild threads are. It's not our fault we have a pretty good sales pitch, but like I said thanks to all who stop by, we always appreciate the bump!

Count me in Cyneric - Deacon Wulf

Welcome to the Crowfall forums Deacon!

For those unaware, Deacon led the Golgotha (evil settlement) front for the EoX alliance we offer for Pathfinder Online. They are a merger of House Karnath, The Bloody Hand, and Maelstrom. All former guilds, they first merged to form a settlement then started alliance talks with us when we approached them. We got along so well that they decided not only to ally, but to become members of our multi guild community as well. 

ZOMG! I was just dropping in to say my hellos and I find you here!

I have high hopes for this. I'll be watching the game closely. I'd love to be able to get in and crush some skulls...er, I mean hug and love each and every one of you. To death.

I'll continue what we started on the first page.  :)

I've been in Pax for over a year and a half and I couldn't be happier!  All I can say is, if you are looking for a guild that likes to PvP and craft, has no drama, understands it's just a game, makes you feel welcome and part of a "family" instead of just a number, a guild that will have an impenetrable city..  well then look no further!  Pax Maelstrom is the guild for you!

Excited to see another Sandbox title that I'll be able to play with Pax.  There's still a lot of unknown information about this game, but from what they've released so far it definitely has me intrigued!

I've been a part of Pax since 2002, I joined Pax back during the pre-release of SWG and I've never looked back.  I've dabbled in a few other guilds and or communities for a game or two since then for games that Pax didn't play at the time and after those experiences I told myself I'm never playing another game without Pax in it.  This is a great community, and one that I plan on being a part of for the rest of my gaming career.  Even though I can't game as much as I could 12 years ago, I still need a strong community and guild in the game to be a part of and help out the best I can.

I personally can't wait until there's more information about this game.  There's nothing more exciting the pre-release for an exciting game to me!

Very much the same as me Trip, except I'm eye candy as well. ;)