Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cyneric

Pax Maelstrom - A Hardcore Pvp Gaming Community

I was with ToG and then moved to NTC.  Just saw alot of them running around.  Was always a fun group to go up against.

I see.  I played up from launch through "chocolate" and into the second expansion.  Early launch I worked with another rogue/warrior named Hokosin to build a one button build for rogues that was overpowered, and dominated most of PVP.  I think if you search the forums you can find it sitting around still.  This was when max PVP was like Rank 6 though.  Took a hiatus and came back as a mage and became a PVE carebear doing the minimum PVP for trinkets/etc.

Newly accepted member here. I just want to say that I've had a blast so far playing with you all in Blade and Soul, and look forward to playing with such a welcoming, thoughtful, and competent group of people in Crowfall. Thanks for having me.

To those looking to join, while Pax Maelstrom does have a two week long recruitment process, at no point in time during that process did I feel like a second-class citizen. I was surprised at how included I felt from the very beginning, and have no doubt that you will be as well should you decide to apply.

Raisex,

Thank you for the comments and we're very glad to have you with us.  We have several others in the recruiting "get to know you" phase and I hope they find the process as informative and welcoming.

If any player looking for a solid, experienced, and fun guild has any questions, please feel free to PM me here or come visit us Pax Gaming Community.

Like what you see?  Drop by our Introductions Forums and post an introduction thread to begin the process of joining our ranks.  We would love to meet you.