Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cyneric

Pax Maelstrom - A Hardcore Pvp Gaming Community

So with the current theory of how worlds work, it's looking like Pax Maelstrom will be playing on the Guild vs Guild servers. Unless The Dregs offer us something significant for our time.

Lord have mercy, we have the same idea!!  My theory is that we can travel between worlds when we wish to, although there might be a cool down on travel.  I believe this to be true based on the Import / Export rules, which obviously implies travel between worlds.  

UNC will be living in The Shadows and frequently traveling to the Dregs.

There's just something about Pax that draws you in. 

It could be the recruitment process.  It could be the folks you talk to on a nightly basis in TS.

It could be the fact that these knuckleheads have been around for over a decade.

Mostly, it's the bacon.  There is a LOT of damn bacon in this guild.  A LOT.  LIKE A LOTTA EFFIN' BACON, MAN.

Sorry.  But man, there's a lotta freakin' bacon here.

Hooray, PAX.

Something tells me he joined for the bacon.  Just a FYI, we have cookies too!

Something tells me he joined for the bacon.  Just a FYI, we have cookies too!

Pfft, why stop there? Why do we need to keep the bacon and the cookie separate? This seems like bacon oppression to me. Long live Bacon Cookies!

Yet another Open World PVP Sandbox MMO, but this one without Ryan Dancey, so perhaps it has a better future. I will be following this one.

that Ryan dude sure knows how to screw up PvP in a open world PvP game. What a joke lol Edited by dreaden

Pax Maelstrom has officially allied with Last Call! We look forward to working closely with our friendly neighbors.

Welcome Last Call. I look forward to working with your leaders and members. A wise man once told me:

"I can teach a person how to get better at pvp, but I can not teach someone not to be a jerk"

It is good we are continuing forming friendships with people we can expect will have good sportsmanship.