Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cyneric

Pax Maelstrom - A Hardcore Pvp Gaming Community

What has yer crew done?

List yer achievements in alphbiblical order if'n ya please

We are a multi game community built from a core but with members from various other crews. I'll let others speak to what they did in their old guilds, but I think your point is what did the guild tag itself do in a sandbox. We competed in Eve nullsec up until about two years ago as an organization, and our members still do (but are members of the alliance corps instead of an ally of those corps). 

We have no "clan" cred in Shadowbane, but we have members that played it. Same for Darkfall. We don't claim to be elite, but we do consider ourselves competitive and know what is sacrificed in time to achieve those goals. 

Hope that answers your question, and thanks for stopping by Captain. 

Edited by Charlie George

mael4.jpg

My background history was UO, EVE, and Global Agenda, where I lead a fairly successful three hundred man guild. But if you're talking what Pax does specifically? We are regular donors to Extra Life's charity, and a couple of other charities that we donate to and support yearly.

I did a google search for alphbiblical and it led me back to this thread.

Aye, I'm good wit the fancy lingo.

My background history was UO, EVE, and Global Agenda, where I lead a fairly successful three hundred man guild. But if you're talking what Pax does specifically? We are regular donors to Extra Life's charity, and a couple of other charities that we donate to and support yearly.

Very nice, good ta see some outreach!

We are a multi game community built from a core but with members from various other crews. I'll let others speak to what they did in their old guilds, but I think your point is what did the guild tag itself do in a sandbox. We competed in Eve nullsec up until about two years ago as an organization, and our members still do (but are members of the alliance corps instead of an ally of those corps). 

We have no "clan" cred in Shadowbane, but we have members that played it. Same for Darkfall. We don't claim to be elite, but we do consider ourselves competitive and know what is sacrificed in time to achieve those goals. 

Hope that answers your question, and thanks for stopping by Captain. 

Well written response, thanks fer taking tha time.

81C2Uc9.jpg?1

Hello newly prosprcted recruits, if you are reading this forum chain for the first time, I hope you like what you see. Pax has been quite a hoot to join up with and start exploring some other games with. Building a presence in a game that isn't even released yet is pretty tough, but these folks have done it right. Feel free to stop by our website and take a look around. If you need any additional info, and don't want to post to the general public send me a pm and I can help get you in the right direction

mael4.jpg

Hello newly prosprcted recruits, if you are reading this forum chain for the first time, I hope you like what you see. Pax has been quite a hoot to join up with and start exploring some other games with. Building a presence in a game that isn't even released yet is pretty tough, but these folks have done it right. Feel free to stop by our website and take a look around. If you need any additional info, and don't want to post to the general public send me a pm and I can help get you in the right direction

*jabs Naboo with a cattleprod*

Prosethylise harder damnit!

I just submitted an application. Look forward to chatting with everyone. I do have to say, I'm quite impressed with the charter. That is the most comprehensive thread I've ever seen for a gaming community.

mael4.jpg

I just submitted an application. Look forward to chatting with everyone. I do have to say, I'm quite impressed with the charter. That is the most comprehensive thread I've ever seen for a gaming community.

Welcome to the recruitment process. Happy to have you. Lotta recruits this week. 

mael4.jpg

You had me at............. "bacon cookies" where's the roster!?!?

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”

:― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

mael4.jpg