Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Voluntas

What type of Player are you ? (Bartle's Taxonomy)

Bartle's Taxonomy  

362 members have voted

1. 1. What Type of Player are you ?

Achiever           Explorer            Killer                Socializer

27% (25th%)    87% (99th%)    20% (25th%)    67% (95th%)

Welp, this should be interesting.  I think I might enjoy scouting, if they decide and are able to incorporate some of their ideas about scouting and map sharing that they discussed in today's stream marathon.  I also like the idea of competing as a team, especially in really large teams, like large guilds or factions, but not so hot on individual or small scale pvp.  I think that's why I find the crowfall campaign system so intriguing.  It offers different levels that cater to a lot of different pvp styles and types, as well as world building and more pve and social activities in the eternal kingdoms.

Edited by Caynidar

Hey I'm 87% too!

What makes his 87% more top than mine? D:

cat_gif__by_rukirin16-d4uqn9u.gif

Hey I'm 87% too!

What makes his 87% more top than mine? D:

Can't say... the test omits some  decimals , maybe? :unsure:

Catelyn: War will make them old, as it did us. I pity them.
Mathis: Why? Look at them. They're young and strong, full of life and laughter. And lust, aye, more lust than they know what to do with. There will be many a bastard bred this night, I promise you. Why pity?
Catelyn: Because it will not last. Because they are the knights of summer, and winter is coming.

A Clash of Kings, Chapter 22, Catelyn II.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crowfall Discord Channels: international (english) - italiano

I didnt do any of the test but I feel  I'm 55% Explorer, 20% Socializer, 20% Killer, 5% Achiever.   

*also my first forum post. Hello All!

The way the math works you should have 200% total. 

Also, if you take the test you may be surprised at the outcome.  

It's not just helpful for developers, but also players being a bit more self aware of why they do/prefer certain things.

At least use a link to a test.

http://www.4you2learn.com/bartle/

If you want to compare your results with other CF players use this group info:

Group name: Crowfall

Group Pin: 2325

Retrieval Code: crowcaine

47% (75th%) Achiever

60% (75th%) Explorer

60% (75th%) Killer

33% (50th%) Socializer

Edited by Svenn

Guild Leader of Seeds of War

Ok, what time of gamer is explorer? I never really understood that term for describing a game type. It is my understanding that each campaign will have a new different type of map with nothing on it. So what is there to explore? to find new nods? to find a location to place your castle? I just don't know people I just dont know. 

Ok, what time of gamer is explorer? I never really understood that term for describing a game type. It is my understanding that each campaign will have a new different type of map with nothing on it. So what is there to explore? to find new nods? to find a location to place your castle? I just don't know people I just dont know. 

What's not to understand?

Explorers like to explore. Like, finding out what's inside a cave or over the next mountain.

Maps won't be entirely empty. There will still be points of interest, like graveyards or quarries. Maybe there will even be pre-placed forts and villages. Finding prime land will be one of many goals.

Explorers will still be useful afterwards, too. They'll most likely be the type of people who will go out to find enemy outposts, or how far a wall stretches around a castle.

231e101d88.jpg

Perhaps I misunderstood, but I reckon in this taxonomy "exploration" have a general meaning.
As far as I know, it is related to possible ways to play the game.

Therefore in CW an explorer is a player which is not stuck to an archetype, a player who is not a dedicated pvper/gatherer/crafter, a players who try and explore unheard combination of equipment/vessel/rune discipline.

Catelyn: War will make them old, as it did us. I pity them.
Mathis: Why? Look at them. They're young and strong, full of life and laughter. And lust, aye, more lust than they know what to do with. There will be many a bastard bred this night, I promise you. Why pity?
Catelyn: Because it will not last. Because they are the knights of summer, and winter is coming.

A Clash of Kings, Chapter 22, Catelyn II.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crowfall Discord Channels: international (english) - italiano

Perhaps I misunderstood, but I reckon in this taxonomy "exploration" have a general meaning.

As far as I know, it is related to possible ways to play the game.

Therefore in CW an explorer is a player which is not stuck to an archetype, a player who is not a dedicated pvper/gatherer/crafter, a players who try and explore unheard combination of equipment/vessel/rune discipline.

Six minute video that explains them all pretty well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxpW2ltDNow

Achiever: 47% (75th%)

Explorer: 27% (25th%)

Griefer: 80% (95th%)

Socializer: 47% (75th%)

On 2/15/2017 at 5:02 PM, KrakkenSmacken said:

Six minute video that explains them all pretty well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxpW2ltDNow

You made me accidentally give clicks to social justice warriors. 

Edited by Pixelmancer