Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sweetdeal

Seems I was long time not here :P

Got a E-Mail right now:

uns ist aufgefallen, dass Dein letzter Besuch am 01.01.1970 war und Du fehlst uns.
Es hat sich einiges in Crowfall getan und wir möchten Dir die aktuellen Highlights vorstellen:

"Seems your last visist was 1.1.1970" so I trough I come back after 45 Years to say hello :D

Got a E-Mail right now:

uns ist aufgefallen, dass Dein letzter Besuch am 01.01.1970 war und Du fehlst uns.

Es hat sich einiges in Crowfall getan und wir möchten Dir die aktuellen Highlights vorstellen:

"Seems your last visist was 1.1.1970" so I trough I come back after 45 Years to say hello :D

Ha ha, welcome back, hopefully even after 45 years of absence you'll still be competitive in the Hunger Dome.  :P

man just how long has this game been in development?

Dear ace, it was wrong of me to feel scammed, as time goes by, I realize that more and more. Thank you for letting me sell my account!

-a very satisfied customer-

Well you've put on a few pounds, your hair is a little grayer, and your Alzheimer's hasn't gotten any better, but that sure is a fancy cane your walking with! 

Edited by corvax

Got a E-Mail right now:

Well. ups XD

This was actually a newsletter from our website. There seems to be an parsing error with your last visit date. :D

However, if you are thinking that this one was from ACE.. apparently we need to fix our appearance so it is obvious that those mails are coming from the german fansite instead of the official studio :P

Sorry for this, we will try to improve :D 

Banner-250x50.png

German Community Fansitehttp://www.crowfall-community.de/ - News | Forum | Patchnotes | Guild Hosting | Guides | Database