Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dema

Mordhau update video

Wow that looks gorgeous, it seems to feature some very realistic combat mechanics and animations. The metal texture reflection (lighting? not sure how it's called) may be one of the best I've seen. It says in the video description: "upcoming medieval first-person fighting game with a strong emphasis on skill-based competitive play" so it's more of a multiplayer, "arena / joust" type of medieval game?

Looks promising, thanks for sharing.  :) 

Wow that looks gorgeous, it seems to feature some very realistic combat mechanics and animations. The metal texture reflection (lighting? not sure how it's called) may be one of the best I've seen. It says in the video description: "upcoming medieval first-person fighting game with a strong emphasis on skill-based competitive play" so it's more of a multiplayer, "arena / joust" type of medieval game?

Looks promising, thanks for sharing.  :)

I'm not sure what the "big picture" plan is for the game... They have talked about siege equipment, but i'm not sure of the scope...I'm guessing mostly arena style combat. 

I'm not sure what the "big picture" plan is for the game... They have talked about siege equipment, but i'm not sure of the scope...I'm guessing mostly arena style combat. 

Okk, thanks for the answer. I'm more interested in MMOs but arena style games can be a lot of fun too.

Reminds me a bit of mount and blade, which might have been an inspiration,

curious what banner lords will bring.

This however is not the kind of pvp I personally could enjoy very long.

Dear ace, it was wrong of me to feel scammed, as time goes by, I realize that more and more. Thank you for letting me sell my account!

-a very satisfied customer-