Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Ranger Danger - Official discussion thread

Armors actually look really nice, I like the clean details and warmth each gives the overall piece haha. I've always hated over the top armor (COUGHT WoW COUGH). Makes me think about what armor sets might look like two years from now mmm.

As for archetypes, Knight is actually pretty darn fun, but I'm holding out for Druid something fierce with an eye on 'ol Frostweaver. With ice/water being my favorite element and a love of the ever red headed stepchild that are melee mages, I want to see what she ends up as (and what her options via promotions and disciplines let her become).

Wearily do I sleep eternity away.

Without fear or haste, on bedding made of solitude and silence.

Bleurgh, the helmets look as gaudy and out of place as I thought they would. Everything else compliments her features really well, incredibly appealing, absolutely fantastic gear for a roaming guerilla of the wilds...then the helm completely shuts all of it down with how ostentatious it is, forcing the eye to it and ruining the rest of her presentation. Which is a shame, it's like putting a very fancy metal bag over her head, completely blocking how great she naturally looks underneath. Looking forward to that hide helm button XP

As far as holding out, would like to see more of either the tanks or the support. We have covered plenty of DPS, but have only 1 tank and 1 support (and given how far along new classes have improved, the non-dps roles have gotten slightly out of date and in need of some nice new toys). Would like to see what's in store for the roles that aren't all about the pew pew (even though I really want to see the stalker fleshed out). Don't care much about which specific tank or support is next, but if I had to choose a top 3: Druid, Forgemaster, and Myrmidon.

Even more than new classes though, I'm really looking forward to seeing how promotions will be implemented. If ACE just had an update that only showed off an archetypes promotion classes, I'd probably be more stoked than with a new archetype altogether.

Edited by RKNM

So stoked to get in there again and see what the ranger can do after watching Zybak's gameplay there is a huge learning curve. He is so good at his ranger gameplay it may make people rethink the class a little bit.

Don't feed my ego too much! :P

Don't feed my ego too much! :P

I watched the video too and you really showcased the ranger's arsenal. It also shows the improvement of the combat system in general. It might not be perfect but the gameplay has improved quite a bit. Also 680 people signed up via your link? That's pretty cool, since it helps boosts the game's population. We know that this game appeals to the small crowd of rvr fanatics, we might as well do our best to boost our numbers.

I watched the video too and you really showcased the ranger's arsenal. It also shows the improvement of the combat system in general. It might not be perfect but the gameplay has improved quite a bit. Also 680 people signed up via your link? That's pretty cool, since it helps boosts the game's population. We know that this game appeals to the small crowd of rvr fanatics, we might as well do our best to boost our numbers.

I'm pretty sure this game will be pretty large once it releases, probably 400-500k players at start

Check out my youtube channel for testing gameplay https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp-AgZ6mHOVObusemDVEXoA

I like the armor, the blue scale mail esp, but thou's helmets look terrible.

I think animal masks can work, but not like this.  I'd probably prefer a hood or something.

I would like to see more healer classes. 

Druid, Shaman, Monks, Paladin?

Well those were the once that I could come up with for now.