• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Requiem for the Fallen - Sometimes all you need is a hand

Ryser

Requiem for the Fallen

"Noblesse Oblige"

U8n4Wdu.png

When Requiem for the Fallen was first created we had a vision of a guild that its members would come together as a family and help each other out to achieve greatness that no one would think possible. Even as our guild would grow and get stronger we have also a strong belief in the idea and our motto Noblesse Oblige, which means that those who have power, wealth, and knowledge have a duty to help those who are not as lucky. Which we have always held true still to this day.

Requiem for the Fallen has always let it's member run the guild more so then the leaders. What we mean by that is we will ask that guild as a whole what our next goal should be. What you guys think we should focus on next. What kind of events would you like us to facilitate. What could us the leaders do to make your time with us a better more fun experience.

In no means is our guild run by one head, RftF has always been run with three leaders at it's helm whom all have equal power but different lanes in which they work in. We choose this so no one man could have complete power over the guild and become a tyrant like i'm sure many of you have seen. It also helps in case one of us  have to leave due to real life reasons and can't be on for a extended period of time. There would be no lag in change of leadership.

One of the strongest traits of RftF is our ability to have everyone within our guild feel like they are truly apart of something and they aren't just a number. To some guilds out there all they care about are numbers, they want the most members. To us every member is unique and brings their own strengths to the table. We take the time to get to know everyone and help them out with what they are lacking in. We have always fostered an atmosphere of lending a hand to our fellow guild-mates. We preach the 'Favor for a Favor', if someone needs something in the guild help them out, i'm sure in the future you will be asking for help and he will return the favor.

We are both a casual and a hardcore guild that focuses on everything a game has to offer. We understand if you can't be on all the time due to real life and that is alright with us. Honestly real life should always come first but that isn't how it always happens, am I right? Like stated before we focus on everything a game has to offer, from PvE to PvP to crafting. If all you like to do is PvE that's cool we can always count on you for a dungeon run. PvP your thing? No problem when it comes to PvP we will know you'll always be there for the blood shed. Just like to care-bear it up back in a safe zone? Awesome we need people to keep a steady supply flowing to our guild to keep it running.

Our guild is not for everyone sadly and we understand that, truly we do. We have a sense of humor that most would be scared by and our language is 18+ by all means. But with that being said we will never turn down anyone from joining us, we are here to have as much fun as possible. What's the point in playing a game if you are serious all that time right? We want to see the side of you that the public doesn't want to see, even go to jail for! So take off your pants and come join in on the weekly dance party!

Even if you decide not to join us, we are completely ok with that and would never hold that against you. All we ask is that you keep our name in the back of your head and if you need help with anything to give us a shout. We are here to lend a hand to those who need it weather it be a single person or an entire guild. ^_^

"We are the misfits, the outcasts, and the fallen and this is our requiem"

http://requiemfallen.enjin.com/

EDIT:

We would love to build a gaming community which would be our ultimate goal. We just don't play MMORPGs, we play all games out there and try to do it together as a group. We have been currently playing Ark, The Division, Dark Souls 3, Europa Universals IV, and much more! So please come and enjoy gaming with a family that should be within a mental ward!

Edited by Ryser

uhhh of course, I brought some cake,pie, and of course some yuengling :D

The best pie calls itself a cake.  Just sayin!

Also, <insert thumbs up> to Yuengling! 

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

Hello, sounds like something that might intrest me, not sure if i want to join a guild yet though.

If all you like to do is PvE that's cool we can always count on you for a dungeon run

not sure that will be relevant (yet) as a small fyi, given the nature of Crowfall

Dear ace, it was wrong of me to feel scammed, as time goes by, I realize that more and more. Thank you for letting me sell my account!

-a very satisfied customer-

not sure that will be relevant (yet) as a small fyi, given the nature of Crowfall

Yea given that Crowfall is or seems like a very heavy PvP oriented game. We are hoping they put some kind of PvE in the game somehow, as much as I love PvP it's always nice to take a break and do PvE a little so I don't burn myself out.

Also, <insert thumbs up> to Yuengling! 

Lol I was actually wondering if you knew what Yuengling was, glad to have another fan out there :D
Edited by Ryser

there will be pve, but more in the open world of the ek's, there certainly won't be instanced dungeons at launch for as far is this information is correct.

there's some info in the parcelbuilder  about npc's and spawners.

Dear ace, it was wrong of me to feel scammed, as time goes by, I realize that more and more. Thank you for letting me sell my account!

-a very satisfied customer-

there will be pve, but more in the open world of the ek's, there certainly won't be instanced dungeons at launch for as far is this information is correct.

there's some info in the parcelbuilder  about npc's and spawners.

Yea that's what I heard, I'm actually hoping some of the parcels could be dungeons themselves

Yea given that Crowfall is or seems like a very heavy PvP oriented game. We are hoping they put some kind of PvE in the game somehow, as much as I love PvP it's always nice to take a break and do PvE a little so I don't burn myself out.

Lol I was actually wondering if you knew what Yuengling was, glad to have another fan out there :D

I'm from PA.  Of COURSE I know Yuengling!

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

• 2 weeks later...