Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
eliteduck

Ethereal Talon [ET] [TS3]

Ethereal Talon

Ethereal Talon is a friendly guild that will be focused on PvE and PvP against reds (assuming that this will be a true sandbox game and multiple nations). We are a currently established Minecraft and Terraria gaming community under the name of Cosmic Array that is looking forward to playing Crowfall with existing and new members of our community. We have a 15 slot TS3 server that is used almost every day.  

Many of our members are big fans of sandbox games. EliteDuck (me) is big fan of Archeage, but quit due to the whole Trion crapstorm at launch. Everyone else plays on our MC server, which after all is a sandbox game. 

Our goal will to mainly trade and become a large economical power, along with killing enemies from other nations or bandits that get in our way. We will mainly be a peaceful guild and only attack if provoked. 

If this sounds like the guild for you in a game that will change the industry forever, come be a part of gaming history with us. What is there to lose?

TS3: voice.cosmicarray.net:6685

Hey, I'm another owner of Cosmic Array, so I will be on quite often and will most likely be seen by most, if not all of those of you whom chose to join our guild. I am a relatively new gamer, having only dabbled in a number of games similar to this.

I am also in this guild.(Co-Leader)

Hey, I'm another owner of Cosmic Array, so I will be on quite often and will most likely be seen by most, if not all of those of you whom chose to join our guild. I am a relatively new gamer, having only dabbled in a number of games similar to this.

I can confirm that these two are, in fact co-leaders of Ethereal Talon. We are all in TS3 chilling at the moment.