Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The mad crow

Overdhose

The mad crow was just another crow. In an unforgiving world, as any crow, he tried to survive by himself, but not alone.

He wasn't particularly liked, his thoughts were all over the place, causing him to never really find his place in the world. One of his best friends once called him a cameleon, having no color of his own, he adapted and blended not into environments, but into groups and communities. Observing them, he mimicked their behaviour, faked intrests and friendships, and never drew to much attention to himself. He usually claimed to be a crafter, but if you asked around, nobody knew what he really was. He didn't excel in anything, nor did he want to, because that would have drawn to much attention to himself, thus impairing his ability to blend in, such was the curse of the mad crow. Never the less, he wasn't a spy either, nor would he ever have considered becoming one.

He wasn't hated either. Observing the group and it's needs, he was always ready to contribute to whatever task was most urgent, or understaffed. Even lacking in skill, his motivation and drive to complete certain tasks was enough to bolster moral, such was the blessing of the mad crow, and his belief in balance.

At times when the hunger was worst and crows started to fight amongst themselves, it wasn't unusual for him to suddenly disappear, never to be heard of again. Not so much as to protect himself, but out of fear he might have hurt another crow, driven by the hunger and instinct. Such was the mad crows own sense of honor and his  fight against the hunger.

He believed every crow had a crow guardian, which did his best to protect the worhty crows, and was at the same amazed his own guardian had been able to protect him this far, or considered him worthy of such protection. He even believed the guardian could exceptionally protect a crow from the hunger, if that crow was deemed particularly worthy. And thus the mad crow survived.

The mad crow was fascinated by tales and legends, and hoped to one day be able to write his own tale. He never really understood this nagging need which sometimes bothered him as much as the hunger, untill he felt himself slipping away into madness as he felt his memory started to betray him. which drove him to start chronicling some of his incoherent thoughts and stories. Such was the tale of the mad crow.

Edited by Overdhose

Dear ace, it was wrong of me to feel scammed, as time goes by, I realize that more and more. Thank you for letting me sell my account!

-a very satisfied customer-

The crow's dictionary :

LFL : looking for liege : an evolution of the LFG acronym, where a player is looking to join a monarch with his EK

eg : "LFL The realm of the mad crow" would mean that a player with an EK called "Realm of the mad crow" would like to join a Monarchs EK

Dear ace, it was wrong of me to feel scammed, as time goes by, I realize that more and more. Thank you for letting me sell my account!

-a very satisfied customer-