Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Please No Trammel

bidwood

Have we heard anything yet to indicate whether there will be worlds where PVP is turned off? God I hope not. Especially if travel is possible between them...

In this kind of game I think it's critical to be able to disrupt enemies from growing in power or supplies. If they can do it all in the safe zone and then launch an attack, it would throw things out of balance.

The developers have been very upfront that the game will not be for everyone, and they are comfortable with that.

To me, that indicates they're going to create the game they envision, and not try and create a middle ground to please everyone.

UkBSCr2.png

CF.GG

Your primary source of Crowfall news, guides, and information.

The developers have been very upfront that the game will not be for everyone, and they are comfortable with that.

To me, that indicates they're going to create the game they envision, and not try and create a middle ground to please everyone.

I really hope that means attack anyone anywhere, but with the risk of being "guard whacked" in key gathering places.

Edit: With friendly fire...  We all know how silly it looks when you get a crowd of people spamming the enemy with their best attacks. In real battles you have to use teamwork and timing to decide when/where to attack the enemy, and an explosion next to your buddy will burn them.

Edited by Bidwood

Yes. The mods moved it here... why? Is this not a legitimate discussion?

Crowfall is a new game.  Burdening it with the mistakes of an old game by asking them "no Trammel" is what got it moved.  There are going to be new SWG alums coming and I can almost guarantee before long someone will say "Please no NGE/CU" which was a very unpopular game update that made a lot of players leave the game.  That will no doubt get tossed in the SWG category if it happens.