Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Status of the Knight

Arkade

I figured it was a good time to consolidate the information about the knight, figure out what's awesome, what's broken and what's working but sucks. There are things that still need more rigorous testing. Hopefully my fellow knights can help out with that. Screenshots or videos will help tremendously so that if something isn't working correctly, we have evidence to support it.

I'll update this post as things change or we get new information.

This is the status of the knight as of 2.0, build 05/04.

Knight's Powers (from in-game window):

Resolve
     Cast Time: Passive
     Target: Self
     Restores: 15.00% Health
     Keybind: N/A

Heals you for 4% of your maximum Health every second. This effect is automatically triggered when dropping below 20% health.

My comments: Per Tinnis' post, Resolve heals for 4% of max health per second for 4 seconds, so the total healed is actually 16%. The effect seems to trigger correctly as HP drops below 20%.

Ruby Slash/Emerald Slash/Bloodstone Spin
     Cast Time: Instant
     Target: Reticle
     Range: 4m
     Restores: 1.00% - 1.20% Mana
     Keybind: LMB

Ruby: Slash in front of you for 375-507 = 40% Weapon Damage, generating 1.00% Mana if you hit.
     Emerald: Slash in front of you for 535-724 + 58% Weapon Damage, generating 1.10% Mana if you hit.
     Bloodstone: Spin in front of you dealing 773-992 + 78% Weapon Damage, generating 1.20% Mana if you hit. Reduces movement speed by 50% to all hit.

My comments: Can use while moving. I seems that the movement speed reduction is working, but I would like further confirmation. Also, when the knight first came online, we were told that it has a "hidden" combo, which is that the movement speed reduction would occur on the 1st hit (Ruby Slash) instead of the 3rd if it is done while sprinting. I think this may be working, but would like additional testing.

Block
     Cast Time: Hold Channeled
     Cost: 3 Stamina per second
     Keybind: RMB

Raise your shield and Block attacks, reducing all incoming damage by 90% and preventing crowd control effects. Also has a chance to punish attackers who strike you while blocking. Allies behind you benefit from increased damage reduction.

My comments: Block is working in 360 degrees. I'm not sure if that is intended, but it probably shouldn't be that good. It should probably be somewhere between 90 and 180 degrees. I've had cases where Block hasn't blocked 90% of the damage. It's inconsistent though, so I would like for people to post screenshots/videos of cases where it isn't working. I posted one last week, but the more proof we have the better.

I'd also like to put together a list of what Block works against and what it doesn't work against. It's supposed to block all CC. Does it? Are there any abilities that it isn't working against? I found last week that it wasn't working against the Pursuit stun and that has been fixed. What about bleeds? Should it stop them? Should it reduce the ticks by 90%? What about Suppress? I doubt we can block the Ranger's Suppress, but what about the Champ's? UPDATE: Block does not work against a Champ's Suppress. This seems like a bug. It does however work against Neckbreaker.

Block is supposed to protect allies standing behind the knight. Does it? I assume since Block works in 360 degrees, then this protection should work as long as the knight is between the attacker and his allies, regardless of facing, but it needs to be tested.

Lastly, Block has a chance to "punish" attackers when we block their attacks. Has anyone seen this happen? I'm not sure it's in the game yet, but I thought I saw it work once the other day. UPDATE:

Block reflect is really good, and has been in there for a long time. (How much do we need to add to this power before Gordon actually uses it?)

As for the numbers:

It can reflect back on any attack flagged as magic with a .25s ICD at 100% chance. Deals 200% Weapon Damage as type fire.

The knight should be seeing the flytext, I would like to add "reflect" or some type of messaging at some point so you can see that blocking is actually causing the damage.

We have a method of tagging components of the powers with something we call a label. In this case any attack we think is magical we label magic.

We can also make powers look for these labels, so in the case of Block we look for the "magic" label. If we wanted to mess with it because we think it is just too good, we could say look for "magic" + "projectile"  and then it would only look for magical projectiles.  If we wanted it to only reflect against Confessors we could change it to "magic" + "fire".  (Super powerful system which lets us do all kinds of fun things!)

For now we thought we could get enough gameplay to just look for "magic".

It won't reflect anything with physical btw.

UPDATE 05/05/2016 - Block was updated in the 05/04 patch to now block blind and suppress. Testing is needed to verify that block is working against both abilities from all archetypes (confessor and champ for blind, champ and ranger for suppress).

UPDATE 07/13/2016 - As of the last build (06/22), Block doesn't work against the following
  • Rend - Damage not blocked. I'm not sure if this is always happening or if there were other factors involved.
  • Hellfire Blast - Damage is blocked, but still knocked up into the air
  • Absolution - Damage not blocked. Again, not sure if this is always happening.
  • Scatter Horde - Damage blocked, knockback blocked, but it causes Block to be canceled.

Pursuit
     Cast Time: Hold Channeled
     Range: 25m
     Cost: 120 Mana
     Keybind: 1

Charge forward while the input key is depressed. When the input key is released deal 1854-2509 + 100% Weapon Damage as Crushing Damage. If you travel more than 5 meters stun all targets in front of you for 0.5 seconds.

My comments: This ability can no longer be used to push people. It was bugged when they introduced the Client Controller so that players would bounce off when run into by Pursuit. They fixed that, but the fix seems to be that we can no longer push people. The target seems to move a little bit and then we pass through them. Can anyone else verify?

Shield Slam
     Cast Time: Charged
     Target: Rectangle
     Range: 5.5m
     Cost: 100 Mana
     Keybind: 2

Charges up you[r] shield, and slam up to 3 enemies in front of you for up to 2274-3077 + 200% Weapon Damage as Crushing Damage based on length of the charge. Charges over 66% guarantee a critical hit.

My comments: The rectangle seems to be too narrow. The slightest movement by the target can sometimes cause this to miss, even though the animation shows that it should hit. UPDATE 04/29/2016 - I have confirmed, with video evidence, that this ability does not always hit, even though the animation indicates that it should have. See the following video, at the 6:31 mark:

UPDATE 07/13/2016 - This ability has been broken since they changed the way powers prediction works. Now the ability always fires in the direction the knight is facing when pressing the button rather than the direction the knight is facing when releasing the button.

Shield Swipe
     Target: Cone
     Range: 4.5m
     Cost: 60 Mana
     Restores: 20% Stamina
     Keybind: 3

Attack in front of you for 321-435 + 80% Weapon Damage as Crushing Damage, generating 20% Stamina if you hit.

My comments: I tried at one point today to validate that this ability returns 20% stamina, but I didn't notice it if it did. Can anyone confirm whether or not this is working? UPDATE: This is working.

Shield Bash (Combo)
     Target: Cone
     Cost: 80 Mana
     Keybind: 3

Attack in front of you for 817-1105 + 80% Weapon Damage as Crushing Damage. Stuns all hit.

My comments: No issues.

Onslaught
     Range: 3m
     Cost: 70 Mana
     Keybind: 4

The Knight attacks in front of them twice for 381-515 + 50% Weapon Damage each strike.

My comments: May suffer from same targeting problems as Shield Slam. Need more testing.

Brutal Strike (Combo)

Attack in front of you for 874-1182 + 100% Weapon Damage as Crushing Damage.

My comments: May suffer from same targeting problems as Shield Slam. Need more testing.

Shockwave (Combo)
     Cost: 90 Mana

Attack in front of you for 1414-1914 + 100% Weapon Damage as Crushing Damage. Applies a knockdown to all hit.

My comments: May suffer from same targeting problems as Shield Slam. UPDATE 04/29/2016 - I had this miss when it should have hit, the same way Shield Slam has been missing. I don't use this ability as much, so it doesn't fail as often. Unfortunately, I didn't get video proof of this missing. However, it uses a Rectangle for targeting, same as Shield Slam, and Shield Slam clearly isn't working correctly.

Twin Assault (Combo)
     Keybind: E

Attack in front of you twice for 507-686 + 50% Weapon Damage each hit.

Obliterate (Combo)
     Target: Sphere
     Keybind: E

Slash around you three times for 272-368 + 33% Weapon Damage each hit. Applies a moderate bleed to all hit.

My comments: No known issues.

Noble Blood
     Target: Sphere
     Range: 5m
     Keybind: 5

Shout and deal 726-982 + 100% Weapon Damage to enemies in a sphere around you. If any enemy is hit, you gain an Absorbtion Barrier for 12 seconds.

My comments: No known issues. I have verified that the barrier is only granted when the ability does damage to an enemy. I have also verified that the barrier will disappear after 12 seconds if there is any barrier left at that time. You may have seen a white "damage" number appear for what seemed like no reason. This is the amount of the barrier that was left when it was removed. UPDATE 05/05/2016 - Noble Blood no longer requires a target to apply the barrier.

Oath of Will (Combo)               New ability added in 05/04 patch
     Cost: N/A
     Keybind: 5

Vowing never to surrender, you recover 350 mana over 2.5 seconds.

My comments: No known issues.

UPDATE 07/13/2016 - I'll sometimes get "Not Enough Mana" messages when trying to use this ability. I thought they changed all the combos to front-load the mana cost. Have they reverted that change, or did they just not do it when they added this ability? The time to cast both Noble Blood and Oath of Will is far too long. The amount of mana we get back, combined with the mana cost of Noble Blood/Oath of Will and the cooldown, makes this ability pretty lackluster. We still have mana issues. When we are out of mana, we are screwed, because we can't use this ability. Blocking or using basic attacks does not return anywhere near a usable amount of mana. And now we have the added issue of food. If our chicken counter drops below 70%, our mana regen shuts off completely. As a knight, we might as well pack up and go home.

Chain Attack
     Range: 25m
     Keybind: 6

Throw a chain forward, applying a large pulling force to any enemy hit. Daze the target for 4 seconds.

My comments: The daze appears to be working, but the range is not correct. It used to be 25m, but now it's more like 22. UPDATE: Chain attack now does damage to the target.

Whirling Leap
     Target: Area
     Range: 4.25m
     Keybind: C

Leap into the air creating a vacuum at your feet, which pulls in nearby enemies and damages them for 818-1107 + 100% Weapon Damage as Crushing Damage. While in the air you are invulnerable to physics impulses and damage effects.

My comments: This ability no longer has a cooldown, and is clearly broken. I expect this to get patched soon. This ability doesn't consistently pull people in. Targets get pushed around and sometimes pushed away. This ability is by far our worst ability. If it wasn't for the immunity, no one would use it. UPDATE: The cooldown was fixed. The ability pulls people in if they are already close to the knight, which seems like a waste, and they can easily move away again by the time the knight recovers to do another ability. 

Feedback and Concerns:

Maintaining melee range

This has certainly improved now that we can use basic attack while moving, and more changes are planned to make it even better.

• Feels like the mobility is going over very well. How we have it implemented is temporary (some might call it a hack) while we were testing and evaluating the gameplay. (Have to figure out where I can squeeze getting it done right into the schedule) Yes I would anticipate seeing it on all melee left clicks.
  • We are still going to fix the "stalling" problem after SP, which should make melee tray powers feel a bit smoother too.

Mana regeneration

I seem to be the only one beating this particular drum. I managed to corner Blair during one of the tests and asked him about it. He said that Knights can increase their mana regeneration via skills, and it's true. There are a bunch of skills that can reduce power costs, increase in and out of combat regen, or increase the size of our mana pool. Still, I would like a more reliable way to get mana back other than waiting while it regenerates. Our basic attacks, if they hit, return between 1.0 and 1.2% mana. Based on how much mana we start with, that's between 10 and 13 mana per hit. We also get 10-11 mana each time we block an attack. The problem, however, is that our abilities all cost between 60 and 120 mana. The onslaught combo alone costs 240 mana to execute. 

If you've spent a lot of time riding shotgun with a Legionnaire, you may not have noticed a problem, since the Lego's mana buff returns way more mana than our own abilities. But if you've ever been the last man standing for your team and out of mana, then you know how difficult it can be to get it back. Spamming our basic attack over and over and over isn't the answer IMO. Whirling Leap is a fairly useless ability as is. Maybe they could add a leech to it that drains a little mana/rage/energy from whoever gets hit by it and gives that to the knight as mana.

I would like to hear how other knights feel about this.

Block duration and area of effect

As I mentioned earlier, Block works in 360 degrees. This should be changed as we should have to face the targets we are blocking. The duration that block lasts seems too long as well. It was recently doubled. Previously it cost 6 stamina per second to Block, now it costs 3 per second. Maybe we need a middle ground of 4.5 per second.

Testing needed

• How much does Resolve heal for? Amount and percentage of Max per second, as well as total healed. UPDATE: 4% of max health for 4 seconds, per Tinnis.
  • Verify that movement speed reduction is working on basic attacks. Verify the "hidden" combo.
  • Verify what Block works against and what it doesn't work against. UPDATE: Works against Neckbreaker, not against Champ's Suppress.
  • Verify that Block protects allies. Determine how much of the damage against allies is mitigated and the exact position allies need to be in relation to the knight in order to be protected.
  • Verify whether or not the reflect damage on Block is working. UPDATE: Damage appears to be working, but knight doesn't see it. See above for video.
  • Verify that the knight will move through the target when using Pursuit. To test it, try to push the target by keeping the button depressed after contact.
  • Verify the accuracy of the Shield Slam ability. UPDATE: This is not working. It is not always hitting despite the reticle being over the target. See video proof under the Shield Slam entry above.
  • Verify that Shield Swipe returns 20% stamina on hit. UPDATE: This is working per Tinnis.
  • Compare the damage of Brutal Strike vs Twin Assault with different weapons and armor.
  • Verify how long the bleed lasts for on Obliterate and how the overall damage compares to Shockwave. UPDATE: Per Tinnis, the bleed lasts for 8 ticks.
  • Verify the range on Chain Attack and verify that it is consistently applying the Daze effect. UPDATE: The range seems to have been fixed, but I would like confirmation.

Final thoughts

My goal is to thoroughly test everything and provide the devs will solid feedback on the knight archetype. I would love to be able to test in a more controlled environment (one where we aren't trying to kill each other). In the absence of that, I'll need help from my fellow knights. 

If anyone has any other concerns, post them and I will add them to the list. If anyone has any feedback from testing, post that as well. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. If I can't answer them, hopefully a dev will pop in to help out.

Arkade

PATCH 05/04:

Knight

Re Animated left click attacks to function better with split body. (fare thee well spin attack animation, we hope to see you on a tray power someday)

Noble Blood no longer requires hitting a target to gain barrier effect.
Noble Blood now has a follow up combo, Oath of Will.

Oath of Will restore 350 mana over time.

Shield Slam now has a 3 charge segments on the charge bar. (see how much you like color!)

Block now prevents Blind and Suppression effects.

Changed timing on Leap Smash so the vortex happens earlier in Leap. (see if you get trapped ontop of people)

Setting Knight's additional stamina cost for taking a big hit on Block to trigger when he takes more than 100 damage (post block reduction) so it'll trigger.

My Comments: I assume Leap Smash is Whirling Leap. Did they change the name? I'll need to check. I didn't notice anything different about the vortex part of the ability, but it was really laggy last night. The charge bar on Shield Slam still doesn't always display correctly, even though they moved the display to the client side. The additional stamina cost on block when blocking big hits seems to be working. My stamina was going down much faster when I was being hit. Oath of Will is great. I don't know how much mana it actually gave or how many seconds it took to give it, but it helped a lot. We need testing of Block against Blind and Suppress.

PATCH 05/13:

Knight

Added 37 pieces of Flair to Knight basic attack animations.

Updated timing and damage values on basic attacks to match new animations. (The hit flash +flytext should now display when you would think it would)

PATCH 05/21:

Knight

Temporarily modified chain pull to use pho physics teleport tech that is planned for an unnamed Archetype coming soon. (real physics chain pull will be coming back for Knight as soon as we are happy the new type is functional)

Barrier UI Bar should show up every cast of Noble Blood. (curse you divide by zero!)

Block can have its cost per tick modified by stats. (haven’t added the stat to anything you can get yet, just thought you would like to know about it!)

PATCH 06/03:

Knight

Reworked all Knight Block Game Effect Groups for stacking purposes. (backend cleanup)

Block now mitigates against Electric and Earth damage.

Shield Slam now grants most of Block (no reflection) while Charging the Shield Slam. (Crusader power testing)

Whirling Leap will override any active block effects in case player early outs of Shield Slam.

Temporarily modified chain pull to use pho physics teleport tech that is planned for an unnamed Archetype coming soon. (real physics chain pull will be coming back for Knight as soon as we are happy the new type is functional)

My Comments: The change to Shield Slam is great, but mitigated by the fact that we can't turn and re-aim while charging it. I haven't noticed the change to Whirling Leap. I still have to spam it several times before it will activate after blocking. The change to Block mitigating Electric/Earth is expected, and seems to be working for the most part (there are still times when Block doesn't actually block the damage it is supposed to).

PATCH 06/07:

Knight

Chain pull is back to use the wild physics chain pull.

PATCH 06/15:

Knight

• Block animation happens as instantly as possible. (we still have work to do on how the stats apply, but that will come later)
  • Block should no longer stop animating in laggy situations.

PATCH 06/23:

Archetypes

• Retuned on-hit resource regen values for Confessor, Knight, Legionnaire and Champion to match the timing of animation changes over the last few weeks.
  • Barrier Damage no longer rolls over the full value of the attack that broke the Barrier. (thanks for the videos showing it happening with block!)

Knight

• Skills Pass:
    • Knight Proficiency: Increased Physical mitigation stats
    • Shield Expertise: Decreased Crushing damage bonus slightly
    • Combat Tactics: Reduced Minimum and Maximum damage bonus slightly
    • Armory: Increased Physical mitigation stats
    • Knight Mastery: Increased Physical mitigation stats

My Comments: The fix for the barrier causing Block to fail appears to be working. I didn't notice any change in the amount of mana returned by basic attacks. It's as bad as ever.

Edited by Arkade

Thanks for the informative write up.

I only just started playing knight. I was certainly confused by my chain pull not hitting at 25m range on stationary monsters!

I can also confirm 1 was going through enemies and no pushing.

What is your view on 4 combo. I feel there is too little difference between Brutal Strike and Twin Assault - feels like meaningless decision.

furthermore the next stage - Obliterate does not feel usefull compared to knockdown damage even if they are cc immune.

Edited by Tinnis

Also to add to your testing list: (or ACE to clarify)

"Allies behind you benefit from increased damage reduction"

Does this work? What is the range? What is the angle? What is % mitigation given?

Thanks, I've added that to the list.

What is your view on 4 combo. I feel there is too little difference between Brutal Strike and Twin Assault - feels like meaningless decision.

furthermore the next stage - Obliterate does not feel usefull compared to knockdown damage even if they are cc immune.

They are essentially the same ability, but there are two reasons why you might use one over the other. Brutal Strike does Crushing damage, regardless of what weapon you are using. Twin Assault does damage based on the type of weapon you are using. So if you are gearing for Slashing damage and using a slashing weapon, Twin Assault may be better. This is something that is worth testing to get an idea of how different weapons and armor affect the damage of each ability. I'll add this to the list.

The other reason to use Twin Assault over Brutal Strike is to hide the fact that you are going to do Shockwave. People may be used to seeing a knight execute the 4/4/4 combo. They see the knight swinging his shield, they know the knockdown is coming next and they move out of the way. The animation on Twin Assault isn't very distinctive, so if you do 4/E/4, you may be able to disguise your intent. 

With the bleed on Obliterate, it may do more damage than Shockwave. I'm not sure exactly how long the bleed lasts. That's another thing worth testing. If the tooltips are correct, Shockwave does 1414-1914 + 100% weapon damage on targets in a rectangle in front of the knight. Obliterate hits 3 times, for 272-368 + 33% weapon damage per hit. The total is 816-1104 + 99% weapon damage, plus the bleed, which can do at least 250 damage per tick. If it lasts at least 3 seconds, then the damage is comparable. And again, the damage types are different. Shockwave does Crushing damage and Obliterate does damage based on the weapon you are using. Also, there may not be a mitigation for bleeds, so that damage may be consistent regardless of what type of armor the target is wearing.

Thanks. I'll give 4 a closer look on next play, good points to consider.

also thought of another advantage of Twin Assault (2 hits) and Obliterate (3 hits) - if you have Lego's discipline buff it will use up the 3 (i think) charges faster to give you the hp/mana on each hit (i assume)

and the more unlikely scenario that you get to use the combo on someone out of combat - i assume it might apply dizzy and the dizzy down?

Edited by Tinnis

Also, there may not be a mitigation for bleeds, so that damage may be consistent regardless of what type of armor the target is wearing.

There is bleed mitigation http://imgur.com/a/1jxbo

Does armour break (-20% damage mitgation) affect block's 90% reduction

I would assume it does

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Excellent write up. Need more posts like these.  I wish we had a persistent testing environment we could take some of that downtime and get some testing done and not just play-testing.  Hopefully we will see EKs and the first campgains before the end of summer.

Playing along side a knight and trying to blow them up they sure as hell feel super tanky.  A well played knight can protect its group members pretty well with all that CC.  I love having our knight going balls deep for the engage :D

I thought I would confirm a few things in the OP that I have noticed.  Enjoy:

My comments: Can use while moving. I seems that the movement speed reduction is working, but I would like further confirmation. Also, when the knight first came online, we were told that it has a "hidden" combo, which is that the movement speed reduction would occur on the 1st hit (Ruby Slash) instead of the 3rd if it is done while sprinting. I think this may be working, but would like additional testing.

I can definitely confirm that the snare on the primary is working from the 3rd ability in the chain.  Not sure about the sprint attack though.

Lastly, Block has a chance to "punish" attackers when we block their attacks. Has anyone seen this happen? I'm not sure it's in the game yet, but I thought I saw it work once the other day.

Oh hell yeah this works.  Using my fessor flame thrower is a super bad idea on a knight when he is blocking.  For every tick of damage I do to a knight (about 40-50) i take 1000+ damage.  I destroyed 25% of my HP one time and will now only flame thrower suppressed/CC'd knights.

Edited by destrin

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

Thanks coolster50 and destrin. 

Maybe the reflect damage just isn't showing. I took a video last week of me blocking so that I could show the devs that Block sometimes lets more than 10% damage through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3ogrEkwqeE

If you watch the first minute, I block a number of attacks by the mob. One of them (at the 18 second mark) does full damage. None of the blocks seem to do any damage to the mob. The ability says it has a chance to punish the attacker, so maybe I was just unlucky with RNG, but there's only one time I can recall seeing a damage number while I was blocking. I'll have to test more and watch the mob's health bar to see if it's going down while I block.

If someone could provide a video from the attackers POV, that would help immensely.

one more test idea:

Does armour break (-20% damage mitgation) affect block's 90% reduction

i know alot of my test suggestions arent practical for us to test hoping ACE comments :)

That's an excellent question, though one we'll have a hard time testing without a cooperative testing environment.

That's an excellent question, though one we'll have a hard time testing without a cooperative testing environment.

i assume debuffs are applied to you while blocking, and not blocked like stuns and knockback are. Not played enough to know.

Good stuff, Arkade.

I have noticed the mana issue whenever I'm not close to a legionnaire.  It's generally 8 LMB clicks to generate the mana for one useful power.  I would love to see mana regen increased on the LMB swings, or the mana costs of the other abilities adjusted down according to their overall utility.

My biggest concern is that, while the LMB when moving makes us less ignorable, the best way to deal with a knight is still to completely ignore him until all his buddies are dead, then beat him down.  You may have noticed that my group ignored you yesterday if there was any squishy character at all around.  The knight doesn't really pose a threat to anyone 1v1 and the damage they contribute in a group is at the bottom of the scale.  It feels great to sit there blocking with 6 people beating on you while your buddies focus down their high dps characters.  But when facing competent groups, no one tries to beat me down unless I'm blocking the hallway to the fire room in the keep while my group recovers.  I get left alone to nickel and dime people down while the dps threats are taken out first.  The long cooldowns and high mana costs on our chain pull and pursuit powers mean that we can't really peel attackers off our allies consistently, or for more than a few seconds.

My shockwave didn't seem to suffer the same aiming issues as my shield slam.  Hard to tell with my other powers in the midst of combat.  All I could really tell is that I wasn't doing much damage over time to anyone, so maybe I was missing a lot with them, too.

• Verify whether or not the reflect damage on Block is working.

If someone could provide a video from the attackers POV, that would help immensely.

Hey, regarding block's reflect, I have the perfect data set for you (via Twitch - PumpedupPixie)

2h41m to 2h42m15s

https://www.twitch.tv/pumpeduppixie/v/57033762?t=2h41m01s

a whole team hitting a blocking knight, until he escapes (hats off to him - i think the name is "Gust" - as the team on voice chat agreed!)

no other monsters or players around.

high chance for it to damage on basic confessor left clicks and meteor. (basically looked like 100%...)

as stated the flame thrower wrecks a confessor's health.

hits of 1700, 1800, 1900, 2000

and i presume a crit of 2800

see screenshots here: http://imgur.com/a/Rn9F7

so in summary while the damage numbers don't show to the knight that actually seem quite impressive..

Edited by Tinnis

Arkade can confirm that block is 360 that fight we started(before fessor came to play)I kited around to hit you in back while you were blocking and only doing like 90dmg.

As for #2 power that power is aittle hit and miss atm if ur not dead on target it will miss(or if they move before you let chg go)

As for the knockdown I've only seen that miss due to my stupidness.

Edited by Muta

Resolve

Cast Time: Passive
     Restores: 15.00% Health
     Keybind: N/A

Heals you for 4% of your maximum Health every second. This effect is automatically triggered when dropping below 20% health.

My comments: How long does the heal last for? If it's 4% per second, how does that add up to 15%? The listed numbers must     not be accurate. I would like to find out what the actual numbers are.

Hey, regarding Resolve. From the video (2m50s) you posted of you blocking you can see a trigger.

When you reached ~20% hp of 52875 hp you received the "Last stand" buff for 4 seconds

You then were healed for 16 instances of 528 hp. (so 4 ticks a second) - healing for 4% of your life a second. (1% per 0.25 seconds)

You were healed for a total of 8448 hp (~16% of your hp)

tl;dr - appears tooltip should be 16% instead of 15% and they should add over 4 seconds to tooltip.

I wonder if and what the cooldown is before this triggers again.

Edited by Tinnis

Good work again Tinnis. Yeah, I'd like to know if there is some internal cooldown, but that will be tough to test.

Edit: I think Resolve is triggering when under 20%. it's hard to tell exactly because of the way the numbers are going down, but if you go second by second, at 2:49 I don't have the buff and at 2:50 I do. My HP is 10,417, which is just under 20% of my total HP.

Edited by Arkade

My comments: I tried at one point today to validate that this ability returns 20% stamina, but I didn't notice it if it did. Can anyone confirm whether or not this is working?

your same video [2m52s] shows your stamina restored after shield bash