Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CheshireVee

The 12 (13) Gods

Curious, but does anyone got info on how guilds and gods work together? As in, do members of the same guild need to worship the same god? If not, then what happens when guild members go to worlds where players are divided up by gods? Would guildies end up fighting one another? (That may actually be hilarious tbh)

Would Guild, Factions and Gods cause conflicts in loyalty? That's basically the broad idea of what i'm getting at. If so, I suppose that is intentional? I did hear it mentioned a couple of times that the devs were looking at Crowfall to be a bit like Game of Thrones with its political backstabbing and all.

ACE has stated that god fealty can be changed between campaigns.

Were I playing a faction CW and there were players from the same guild on multiple factions, I wouldn't trust anyone from that guild that were in my faction. But without friendly fire, they would be hard to ostracize.

Honestly, you are the type of person that is much to competitive, has zero compassion for other people and think you are better than everyone else. You likely love to troll people on a day to day bases to get others angry and laugh about it. You make playing any online game unfun for everyone else.  -Kuroaka

it's a bit of a shame really, I haven't looked at all the guild offerings available, but I'd like to see the guilds be split up at least by major faction, be it order, balance or chaos. Guilds with no specific alignment sound more like opportunistic : we'll get our loot no matter what deals.

I'm hoping guilds with no specific alignment will suffer a penalty when it becomes time to export. from the faq :

The primary factor that determines the size (and loss factor) of the Embargo is how well your team (faction or guild) finished in the Campaign, as well as your individual contribution to the Campaign.

which hints faction and guild aren't tied. I'm not saying it should be, but penalties might inspire more meaningfull guilds.

Dear ace, it was wrong of me to feel scammed, as time goes by, I realize that more and more. Thank you for letting me sell my account!

-a very satisfied customer-

Might be neat if your rewards were based on multiple factors like that.

How well did you do?

How well did your faction do?

How well did your god do?

How well did your guild do?

Having all those factors playing against each other by say, trying to game the system by spreading your guild across factions can end up leading to poor rewards despite victory, as the hit to your guild losses in the other factions, or even the hit to your own personal record if you're the guildie sent to side with the intended losers.

There have been some changes concerning informations about the pantheon (like about the grandma/ma/daughter constellation within the trinity goddess). So i took this opportunity to recreate the pantheon picture and to make it a little bit more pretty.

If you find any mistakes, feel free to share them with me. Hope you find it useful.

NIHpW1I.jpg

Edited by Kraahk

2W1ZHpA.jpg

Looking at the chart I have 1 question... how can there be balance when order seems to be missing in the early ages...

Dear ace, it was wrong of me to feel scammed, as time goes by, I realize that more and more. Thank you for letting me sell my account!

-a very satisfied customer-

All three "teams" established themselfes only after Valkyn vanished, I'd guess. So at the time of the order-balance-chaos-split, you can't talk about early/late, 'cause all gods are already there.

That's at least how I thought of it. Do we have information about the installment of the teams?

Let me sing you a song / Of a world that just vanished / Of a story that ended to soon
Let me bring you a cup / Make a toast to the living / And a toast to the legends we share

Looking at the chart I have 1 question... how can there be balance when order seems to be missing in the early ages...

Good question. I think it simply comes down to: balance is balance. As long as there is balance, there will be balance. ;)

We do have 4 living gods of order, giving weight to one side. We do have 4 living gods of chaos, giving weight to the other side. We do have 2 living gods of balance, giving no weight at all. So the balance is, uhm, balanced. In the end it doesn't matter if any balance god has no influence anymore because of what they call "death". They don't influence either way.

2W1ZHpA.jpg

Because Valkyn and Kronos were so much more powerful than Yaga that the imbalance toward chaos was minor, until you died?

Then there was hell to pay.

It's likely that Valkyn, Khronos, Yaga, Gaia, Arkyn, Kane, Maeve, Illara, and Malekai were all established before the sentient races dawned anyway, so they wouldn't be subject to that earlier, unbalanced cosmos.

Edited by BurgundytheRed

Honestly, you are the type of person that is much to competitive, has zero compassion for other people and think you are better than everyone else. You likely love to troll people on a day to day bases to get others angry and laugh about it. You make playing any online game unfun for everyone else.  -Kuroaka

Are we sure Valkyn is dead (on the graphic)? I thought he just went missing down in the center of the Mealstrom.
I still "believe" he's out there fighting a major battle.

Are we sure Valkyn is dead (on the graphic)? I thought he just went missing down in the center of the Mealstrom.

I still "believe" he's out there fighting a major battle.

From a reddit AMA:

FrancisCourant 2 points 1 year ago

Is there a small chance the All-Father is still alive? If yes, is there anything the players could do to help him fight the Hunger?

JtoddcolemanArtCraft Ent. Creative Director 3 points 1 year ago

I like to leave room in the narrative for crazy things to happen!

But, no. He's dead.

IhhQKY6.gif