Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Just heard about this game today...

Buddy of mine knew I was looking for a new game, and that I tent to lean more towards the PvP in games... So he told me about Crowfall. He gave me his "car salesman" pitch for the game so I decided to read about it, then I started watching youtube videos, then I started to read the FAQ... Then I found out I could get access to the Alpha.... Needless to say I am excited for this game and look forward to seeing you all in game.

- Neo

Welcome to the community, I don't know if it's necessarily that interesting to join at the moment, complete games might serve you better, but your support is appreciated. Hope you find what you want.

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

Buddy of mine knew I was looking for a new game, and that I tent to lean more towards the PvP in games... So he told me about Crowfall. He gave me his "car salesman" pitch for the game so I decided to read about it, then I started watching youtube videos, then I started to read the FAQ... Then I found out I could get access to the Alpha.... Needless to say I am excited for this game and look forward to seeing you all in game.

- Neo

Hello NeoJerod and welcome to crowfall :D

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

He gave me his "car salesman" pitch for the game so I decided to read about it, then I started watching youtube videos, then I started to read the FAQ... Then I found out I could get access to the Alpha.... Needless to say I am excited for this game and look forward to seeing you all in game.

You're seem to be well-informed about the game already. How refreshing! :) Welcome, Neo!

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!