Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NeoJerod

Just heard about this game today...

Buddy of mine knew I was looking for a new game, and that I tent to lean more towards the PvP in games... So he told me about Crowfall. He gave me his "car salesman" pitch for the game so I decided to read about it, then I started watching youtube videos, then I started to read the FAQ... Then I found out I could get access to the Alpha.... Needless to say I am excited for this game and look forward to seeing you all in game.

- Neo

Welcome to the community, I don't know if it's necessarily that interesting to join at the moment, complete games might serve you better, but your support is appreciated. Hope you find what you want.

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

Buddy of mine knew I was looking for a new game, and that I tent to lean more towards the PvP in games... So he told me about Crowfall. He gave me his "car salesman" pitch for the game so I decided to read about it, then I started watching youtube videos, then I started to read the FAQ... Then I found out I could get access to the Alpha.... Needless to say I am excited for this game and look forward to seeing you all in game.

- Neo

Hello NeoJerod and welcome to crowfall :D

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

He gave me his "car salesman" pitch for the game so I decided to read about it, then I started watching youtube videos, then I started to read the FAQ... Then I found out I could get access to the Alpha.... Needless to say I am excited for this game and look forward to seeing you all in game.

You're seem to be well-informed about the game already. How refreshing! :) Welcome, Neo!

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

Welcome to the Crowfall community! if you get the chance to enjoy beta testing please take the time to post your thoughts / bugs on the forums.

Glad to have you.

Dedicated Crafter.