Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mad Crows

635496_madmavens_crow.jpgMad Crows is not a guild yet, it's more an idea for creating a Crowfall specific guild.

I wanted to check if any other people, possibly with more guild managing experience then me, would be interested in creating a Role playing friendly guild specific for Crowfall. It might be a complete whacky idea, but here are some of the ideas behind it, to be evaluated as a package as individually they will make even less sense.

• rated M for Mature language, where mature doesn't necessarly mean wise, as a warning towards some of the younger players out there.
  • Role playing friendly : not sure everyone even agrees on what role playing is exactly, by role playing friendly I guess I mean that while I enjoy people playing a role, I don't want to force any rules as to what you can and can't say. Or I mean people who enjoy the idea of creating some flavor (lore?) within the game without the need of requiring it for their enjoyment, where no /ooc is allowed so to speak. That being said, if you find some like minded people you can take it as far as you like to, as long as you excert the same tolerance.
  • Balance Oriented : anyone would be free to start a chaotic or orderly version if they feel like it, hoping they adopt similar ideas, as described below, but be independant.
  • crafter oriented : While not the sole focus, the intention would be to create a commercial hub where the more casual get a chance to contribute without rules that might impair their enjoyment of the game.
  • Nooby / casual friendly : One of the few rules would be tolerance, not that a human wouldn't be able to make fun of a myrmidon if he were drunk enough, but where the more hardcore oriented won't belittle the more casual players for lack of time or commitment.
  • Competition : the unknown factor : The end won't justify the means : I see the mad crows as a band of semi organized barbarians, leaving it up to the individuals to do whatever. Officers of the guild will propose events or strategies, but participation will not be mandatory. RL should always be prioritized and respected.
  • the core : having fun. I used to be a honorary (stand in) member of an UT guild of a friend of mine, [TBL]. Occasionally we'd climb the highest point of the map just to jump to our deaths while opponents still fired at us and we'd spam the chat with : The Belgian Lemmings did it again... I'd like to try and create a similar goofy environment where people can have fun, while still trying to compete with most likely bigger and better. A place where loosing won't be a reason to start complaining or blaming others. And I think that's the genius behind the balance faction, and I even believe this is the way to play it, the unknown factor between order and chaos, and thus the place for new / more casual / less organized players.
  • Teamspeak, an external website/forum etc don't exist yet, anyone who feels compelled to contribute would be more then welcome.
  • thought about it twice, forgot it twice : the guild would be EU based, accepting international people. third time's a charm.
  • please check the rules of the guild Recruiting section before posting here
  • mad crows just have to play the game... play the game... play the game.
Edited by Overdhose

Dear ace, it was wrong of me to feel scammed, as time goes by, I realize that more and more. Thank you for letting me sell my account!

-a very satisfied customer-

Given your involvement in the community here and the shere sheer amount of knowledge of all things Crowfall related, it would be an honor to welcome you.

Edited by Overdhose

Dear ace, it was wrong of me to feel scammed, as time goes by, I realize that more and more. Thank you for letting me sell my account!

-a very satisfied customer-