Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Meet the Druid - Official discussion thread

Hype :D

Seems interesting, but I dunno about that self-immolation thing. As long as I don't accidentally light myself on fire too quickly or too often, I think she'll be alright.

Edited by coolster50

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

I think she looks nice but still haven't captured what Dave's concept original had. She looks "okay" but maybe not my personal favorite concept to model translation. 

Also did they intentionally do the recent archetypes in descending order from their announcement? The ranger, champion and Druid were all the last announced archetypes (beside the Minotaur), this due to the fact they can do one big update and release the Stoneborn, Frostweaver, Templar, Fae and stuff all at once since they have those models rigged?

Edited by Nicholas LionRider

Interesting mechanics for sure. I'm particular interested in the healing spells/skills. Projectile healing sounds like firehose healing to me, but we'll see more of how it works in the near future, so maybe it is best to refrain from commenting on this one at first.

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

"Using healing will generate her resource; however, accumulating too much will cause her to ignite herself, and she continuously takes damage until purging it from her body or dying. “How do I get rid of my resource, Blair!?” Just swap over to the nuking tray and start blasting away with Nature Magic!"

Really interesting mechanics... I'm excited about this Archetype.  :D

I think she looks nice but still haven't captured what Dave's concept original had. She looks "okay" but maybe not my personal favorite concept to model translation. 

It's not exactly the same as the original art on the Archetype page but I'm still very happy with how the model looks. She's not a copy but I think the modeler did a great job. I'm also happy it doesn't look like the art posted on today's article. No offense to whoever drew that, but I'm not crazy about that look lol. But since that art was intended to show off the gear, I'll say those gear sets do look pretty cool.

Also I have to say I like the sound of where this class is going so far. As a healer/supporter at heart, it sounds like you're finding a good middle ground between having enough healing to make interesting and fun PvP combat, without going too far. I look forward to watching folks streaming this whenever it enters testing.

Edited by Leiloni

I love you artcraft  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Can't wait now !

In shadowbane we were allready a mix between heal and dps and it xas damn fun to play (earthquake  :wub:  )

Edited by Gorwald

WnxjrJ9.gif

Thelanas Kar'Pal Membre fondateur de l'alliance Naerth en 2001 - Ex Shadowbane European Advisor Damnation/Carnage/Vindication/Corruption http://www.twitch.tv/gorwald/profile

Interesting mechanics for sure. I'm particular interested in the healing spells/skills. Projectile healing sounds like firehose healing to me, but we'll see more of how it works in the near future, so maybe it is best to refrain from commenting on this one at first.

Sounds more like having to Aim the heal at your target and use it more wisely. "Fire Hose" healing pretty sure is meant to say its easy and mindless, ie just hit a button and watch health bars fill up with no real down side. These mechanics for the Druid sound like the complete opposite of that.  

Edited by pang

It's not exactly the same as the original art on the Archetype page but I'm still very happy with how the model looks. She's not a copy but I think the modeler did a great job. I'm also happy it doesn't look like the art posted on today's article. No offense to whoever drew that, but I'm not crazy about that look lol. But since that art was intended to show off the gear, I'll say those gear sets do look pretty cool.

Also I have to say I like the sound of where this class is going so far. As a healer/supporter at heart, it sounds like you're finding a good middle ground between having enough healing to make interesting and fun PvP combat, without going too far. I look forward to watching folks streaming this whenever it enters testing.

I appreciate the love for the original art! (one of my favorites).. so she always has a special place in my heart.. Eric's done a great job in the model so far.. I think sometimes its definately tough to translate a 2d piece into 3d.. but like always, everything is a work in progress. So super psyched to play her :)

Dave Greco

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc. 

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

[Rules of Conduct] [Personal Portfolio]

Here we go, one of the archetypes I was waiting since the beginning :D

Tell me there'll be any plan making the druid able to wield a 2 handed mace/axe and you make my day ! Something you'd want to do between healing and ingnition ? Anything as long as I can do it, I'll be happy !

Hybrid archetypes FTW !

Looking forward to the lore discussion. Is there a connection of any type through Gaea between the Druid and the Forgemaster ? 

Hammers High !!  Master Brewer of the Dwarven Hold Mithril Warhammers