Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New Gold Patron Help

Hi all, this looks like a fun game.

I was wondering if I need to consume the Gold Patron level 2016 in order to get access to download?

It would be great to get that going to try any play testing I am eligible for.

Thanks for any help.

So is there an Archetype you would recommend to start out with when I do eventually get in to test? I tend to prefer ranged casters/range classes, at least to start  ;) you know, keep your distance until you get a bit more used to the play. Fun mechanics and tactical usage of skills is always cool to try out too.

They both look fun from the videos I checked out. I can't wait to try both of those. I was just reading about the Druid mechanic and the heal vs damage back and forth looks like a lot of fun. That concept kind of reminds me of the Elf Archmage (can't remember exact name) from way back in the Warhammer Online days and that mechanic was quite fun to balance and play with.

We typically pull the current testers list once a week and send out an email to them. If you purchase or upgrade a pledge package in between, we can set up your access manually. Just shoot an email to support@artcraftent.com and we'll get you fixed up. 

Thanks for supporting Crowfall!