Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

pay a 5 dollars and ACE will give 10,000 free honks added to the scoreboard!

I want to make it clear that P2W honking is strictly unsportsmanlike and wallet-warriors who think they can join the ranks of the world's most elite honkers are sorely mistaken.

That said, as an additional request to the feature above, a style rating system for honks would be a huge benefit to the competitive scene. Awarding bonus points for situations like honking immediately after running someone over, while doing a 1080, while in mid-air, or while within a 60-second window of winning a castle siege would be a perfect opportunity for enriching the honking gameplay experience.

I want to make it clear that P2W honking is strictly unsportsmanlike and wallet-warriors who think they can join the ranks of the world's most elite honkers are sorely mistaken.

That said, as an additional request to the feature above, a style rating system for honks would be a huge benefit to the competitive scene. Awarding bonus points for situations like honking immediately after running someone over, while doing a 1080, while in mid-air, or while within a 60-second window of winning a castle siege would be a perfect opportunity for enriching the honking gameplay experience.

This guy has ideas. I propose a second kickstarter to hire him immediately!!! Initial funding starts at one million dollars; with stretch goals to fund his and the developer's new-found crippling cocaine addiction.

Might I interest you in a low-interest mortgage?