Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marauder

Stealth for Archer and assassin. When be added?

when in the game will be added to stealth for Archer and  Assassin archetype? developers can already unsubscribe somewhere? have any information about that?

Sorry, not so good speak English.

when in the game will be added to stealth for Archer and  Assassin archetype? developers can already unsubscribe somewhere? have any information about that?

Sorry, not so good speak English.

ACE had some problems with the Ranger's Hide, so when she was placed in the HD/SP, she didn't have hide. I would expect to see the Ranger's Hide either A) with the Druid or B ) before the next major milestone (World Building Tools). As for the Assassin, the earliest when we can expect to see anything about her is mid-late summer, I would think.

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

I'm wondering if the Assassin will have an invisibility ability, allowing them to move completely undetected for a period of time?  The Rangers Hide ability is ok, but I mean I think it will take a whole lot of patience to actually make this work...... sitting in a deer blind hunting immediately comes to mind.

Lf6MJUL.png

Wrathmane - Remnant of Ascendance

All of the interviews to date have indicated traditional mmo stealth; an invisibility toggle.

This all changed of course when they neutered the Ranger. Your guess is as good as anyone's. Seemingly the time to develop the tech just wasn't there.