Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Siege Perilous Video from April 12 test

blazzen

Good stuff!

Game 1 Chaos got hosed with the Collider coming back if you went out of interest range and back into interest range. Which happened for everyone who died.

Already fixed for next build!

Thomas Blair
ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.
Follow us on Twitter 
@CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Good stuff!

Game 1 Chaos got hosed with the Collider coming back if you went out of interest range and back into interest range. Which happened for everyone who died.

Already fixed for next build!

Yeah that showed up at around the 20:35 mark in the video. I was actually able to get through using the knight's charge (1) ability but it was a little too late to make a difference in the match. 

Blazzen <Lords of Death>

YouTube - Twitch - Guild

One thing that didn't show up in the video is I tried changing my graphics settings at the start of one of the matches to try to improve framerate (I had them set on high, tried to switch to low) and the graphics went crazy and I had to Alt + F4 out of the match. That's why one of the matches the video starts in the middle of the match - I was able to get back in after relogging it fixed the graphics issue. I meant to post in the bug forum but it appears it is locked already. I think this is a known issue though. I wish I would've caught it on video but my shadowplay went crazy went it happened. It basically made the colors go "neon" and structures wouldn't appear. 

Edited by blazzen

Blazzen <Lords of Death>

YouTube - Twitch - Guild