• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Throne War module overview - Official discussion thread

Pann

I haven't read yet I'm too excited!

tumblr_lryi6fp7bF1qkh9ug.gif

edit: my favorite items from the list:

• The campaign will last multiple days (around half a week) and be “live” the entire time (except maintenance, as necessary)
  • The world will include capture points that produce resources (stone, iron, wood)
  • You’ll need to use caravan animals to move those resources around the map

And we will be able to capture, destroy and repair strongholds. That sounds really cool.  :D

Edited by courant101

"The campaign will last multiple days (around half a week) and be “live” the entire time (except maintenance, as necessary)"

YEAH.

Oh and... you said "the campaign", there will be only one campaign? If yes, on wich server?

Edited by Aang

Not trying to be nitpicky but, It says this is a half way step between hunger dome and real campaigns, and it has 3 keeps...

Can we get confirmation that a real live campign would be bigger than just 6 keeps. Some people might think that at first read ;0

Edited by Ziz

MOkvLlm.png

The campaign will last multiple days (around half a week) and be “live” the entire time (except maintenance, as necessary)

Finally some more persistence!  :)

Edited by Canth

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

"Like most attacks in Crowfall, healing requires the caster to aim and properly land heals. There are a variety of different methods of healing targeting such as reticle target, projectiles, ground targeting, trap style and reactive."

Future state.

Good stuff, but thought it would've been a "beefier" update

Can we have the castle in this new map since it's already made?

Agree, but since they had to remake the Keep for SP, they'll have to remake the Fort and Castle to accommodate wall destruction. But I hope at least a Fort can make its way in

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

"Like most attacks in Crowfall, healing requires the caster to aim and properly land heals. There are a variety of different methods of healing targeting such as reticle target, projectiles, ground targeting, trap style and reactive."

Nice.

Edit: I think some of these ideas might make healing more proactive rather than reactive only, what do you think BK?

Edited by mctan

The combat FAQ is a bit messed up, specifically 3, 5 and 6 all seem like answers to different questions. I haven't read through the whole thing yet, so I'll post more if I find them.

Pfft. Thanks for pointing this out. It's a new system and we (obviously) need to iron out some wrinkles.