Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

castle

Sinn

so i spent 800 dollars on the castle but i dont actually know what i just bought lol can someone tell me what the 800 dollar castle is and what comes with it

so i spent 800 dollars on the castle but i dont actually know what i just bought lol can someone tell me what the 800 dollar castle is and what comes with it

It comes with the guilt of wasted money.

:mellow: I care not for willful Ignorance in any form! :mellow: 

It is way cheaper than a castle in RL!

True that! Besides, some of us are in such a well off position that $800 bucks is nothing. I told a nurse I work with that she's crazy for spending 1k on baby pictures, but she brushed it off and said that wasn't even all of her spending money for the month. I was like, man.

Wearily do I sleep eternity away.

Without fear or haste, on bedding made of solitude and silence.

I'm not sure it's a waste. I bet that $800 Castle would be a golden ticket into a lot of guilds that might otherwise pretend at elitism if approached by random player X.

Wish I had one.

Buddy, you can share my castle(s) with me. I might even have a palace at launch. 

I'm not sure it's a waste. I bet that $800 Castle would be a golden ticket into a lot of guilds that might otherwise pretend at elitism if approached by random player X.

Wish I had one.

I am waiting to see possible advantages/disadvantages before I upgrade personally....no idea how it will help/hurt a guild atm.

OS_Sig3.png

I am waiting to see possible advantages/disadvantages before I upgrade personally....no idea how it will help/hurt a guild atm.

It will kind of sort of help. It is for bragging rights and nothing else. So If your guild is petty, it will help, if it isnt petty, it will make them petty. The end.

Edited by TragicNumberOne

Might I interest you in a low-interest mortgage?