Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kosef

Shadowbane - Treachery/entropy

It's late and i'm drunk, but reading this board got my memories going. Anyone from the Treachery days that played with Dracul/TSB/KGB that CoS lovefest (oh how I hated Herog). Those were the good days when pvp actually meant something, the forums were a political backstabbing mess. Oh how I miss when games actually had meaning. I remember this was the first server/game where I realized that I could never really devote time to a game that didn't have those mechanics.

Entropy was hella fun as was Vengeance. Dangaard Horde getting assaulted by EB alliance. Entropy with Death's Advocates/GoW/LB...Sogath <3, Kiger <3...

Anyway..can't wait to see how this game unfolds. I guess I could have put this in it's another thread..but oh well.

It's late and i'm drunk, but reading this board got my memories going. Anyone from the Treachery days that played with Dracul/TSB/KGB that CoS lovefest (oh how I hated Herog). Those were the good days when pvp actually meant something, the forums were a political backstabbing mess. Oh how I miss when games actually had meaning. I remember this was the first server/game where I realized that I could never really devote time to a game that didn't have those mechanics.

Entropy was hella fun as was Vengeance. Dangaard Horde getting assaulted by EB alliance. Entropy with Death's Advocates/GoW/LB...Sogath <3, Kiger <3...

Anyway..can't wait to see how this game unfolds. I guess I could have put this in it's another thread..but oh well.

Yo Kosef, Gauis from LB. Haven't seen Soggie yet or Kiger but Vindi from LB has been here and I seen a Vegas don't know if is is the one from LB though.

Yo Kosef, Gauis from LB. Haven't seen Soggie yet or Kiger but Vindi from LB has been here and I seen a Vegas don't know if is is the one from LB though.

Lol..I was actually Vegas as well. One of my toons. Good to see you bro. I have not seen or heard from Sogath in some time. Kiger...not sure what happened to him or most of the DA crew.

Hi hi hi!

What are you up to these days Gauis?

Still need help rolling rings Vindi?  

LOL all the time... I still don't know how crafting worked in SB.

Treachery was my home :)  ... If you were there from the very beggining you would probably know our city. A small group of my good friends and I built a city right on the middle island ( forget name now, and too lazy to look it up) right by the rune gate. Unknowingly we would be in the middle of the Redemption / CoS conflict for quite some time. We were known as The Four Horsemen. 4 of us farmed our little arses off to build that city LOL which ended up getting banned and destroyed eventually in the aftermath of the Redemption / CoS conflict. You wouldn't believe how hard it was in the early days to farm that amount of gold we needed with only 4 people. Crap ton of time commitment.

From there we temporily joined up with CoS than PrX as subs ... and I personally eventually broke off with the small group that was formed later in the server history known as "The Head Hunters" and still play casually with them to this day. 

My main character on trechery was "Sarin" ( mage assassin )

I was never part of the "bigger" zergy type conflicts in Shadowbane and had a blast doing more small scale stuff. Things likebeing part of creating and building the "wreckinators" group was a blast back than.

I never got into the political aspect of Treachery and rarely posted on the forums, my friend in the begininng did that part. If I remember correctly his in game name was Tuuk Ironhoof and I believe his forum name was UniversityX.

I also played on "test" server some with SM 

Hi hi hi!

What are you up to these days Gauis?

Still need help rolling rings Vindi?  

Playing a little GW2/SWTOR might do a little Tera and Aion. Outside of that trying to keep my sanity after seeing the Suggestion Box here (It is where stupid ideas get revived every week in a new thread)

Playing a little GW2/SWTOR might do a little Tera and Aion. Outside of that trying to keep my sanity after seeing the Suggestion Box here (It is where stupid ideas get revived every week in a new thread)

I tend to stay away from those threads on pre-release games.  Everyone and their brother always feels the need to post half-baked ideas that would make the game perfect for their very narrow, specific playstyle.  

How has GW2 been?  I played a bit when it launched, but nothing really held me to the game.