Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kosef

Shadowbane - Treachery/entropy

LOL all the time... I still don't know how crafting worked in SB.

Think of the hours we would have gotten back with our lives if the current "just pick what you want" system was in place!

IC/Founding Member - Team X Gaming

Think of the hours we would have gotten back with our lives if the current "just pick what you want" system was in place!

Rob me of the many joyful hours of random rolling jewelry for +10 naturelore poorly made socks of poorly made socks to roll?  NEVER!

nAd1VPD.png

"Agelmar is King of the Hypocrites and Ruler of the Kingdom of Hypocrytia"

I tend to stay away from those threads on pre-release games.  Everyone and their brother always feels the need to post half-baked ideas that would make the game perfect for their very narrow, specific playstyle.  

How has GW2 been?  I played a bit when it launched, but nothing really held me to the game.

Playing WvW can be fun for awhile but then you have to take a break. They put in a new system called Edge of the Mists that is kinda of the Kiddy Pool for non PvPers to learn WvW PvP, however it is a great place for Necro's to fear troll people because the whole thing is floating islands in the air:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H64_4uWxjok

Nothing like one person wrecking a zerg.

Warrior Nation tried to make a showing on Archeage (Naima) server as west and got flattened.

Hi everyone. Entropy was fun, wasn't it?

That's because every new gaming division in WN has different people. There hasn't been the same "WN" since Chaos server, that was Legion of Chaos and the last WN incarnation that actually finished well.

I have no idea who is in WN heh, they are just a mass recruiting multigaming community. I quit WN when I ran WN on Entropy in 2005/6 (HolyCircle here). They are not a competitive guild, certainly haven't had any divisions since first Planetside and first SB run.

But yea I remember you guys from dead isle, and all the wars between WMD, VC, CS, you and some others.

Edited by Nefastus

I have no idea who is in WN heh, they are just a mass recruiting multigaming community. I quit WN when I ran WN on Entropy in 2005/6 (HolyCircle here). They are not a competitive guild, certainly haven't had any divisions since first Planetside and first SB run.

But yea I remember you guys from dead isle, and all the wars between WMD, VC, CS, you and some others.

Hmm...HolyCircle...now that name sounds familiar from when I was an IC in Durus Vir on both Chaos and Entropy servers playing a Mage Assassin named Vladd Taltos.

HolyCircle I think I remember you from Chaos, I was "Bender" from Scored Death... 

Edited by Vindi

I remember holycircle as a primary target being called out in vent.

And this reminded me of "PrimaryTarget" ... Soggies Priest. Anyone seen Nick around?

Edited by Vindi

Hmm...HolyCircle...now that name sounds familiar from when I was an IC in Durus Vir on both Chaos and Entropy servers playing a Mage Assassin named Vladd Taltos.

Haha yea HolyCircle toon was also a mage assassin and yes I was in DV and subbed as well.

@Goros, yea, you, WMD and VC would often gang up on me and my newbish guilds back then ;)

Yea most of my SB history consist of 2nd half of Chaos, Entropy, Wrath and a tiny bit of Mourning. Pretty much quit at the end of Wrath when WilsonP took over Dead Eternity and from what I know he tagged DE with FTP since then.

Edited by Nefastus

Entropy was a laugh with some outstanding players and people. It's great seeing some old faces here that still bring a smile to my face 10 years later.

Death's Advocates (named because our members originated from Death server) was huge fun running round as centaurs. Got to build my first city and defend it., got to negotiate with other guilds and help form nations, got to play forum bane and enjoy guild mates laughing at me in teamspeak because I didn't know what "cankles" were. Some of the nicest guys I could hope to meet.

Crime Syndicate was a guild of great players lead by a pro gl and I was proud to ever have been part of that very unique community. I've actually carried the guid name with me through other games including, most recently, ESO where the guild is still going very strong on the European servers. poorly made socks game though... sigh.

It's good to see a lot of names I recognise also looking to fill the void that is Shadowbane. :D

/salute

Kiger

miasma_crowfall.jpg

Entropy was a laugh with some outstanding players and people. It's great seeing some old faces here that still bring a smile to my face 10 years later.

Death's Advocates (named because our members originated from Death server) was huge fun running round as centaurs. Got to build my first city and defend it., got to negotiate with other guilds and help form nations, got to play forum bane and enjoy guild mates laughing at me in teamspeak because I didn't know what "cankles" were. Some of the nicest guys I could hope to meet.

Crime Syndicate was a guild of great players lead by a pro gl and I was proud to ever have been part of that very unique community. I've actually carried the guid name with me through other games including, most recently, ESO where the guild is still going very strong on the European servers. poorly made socks game though... sigh.

It's good to see a lot of names I recognise also looking to fill the void that is Shadowbane. :D

/salute

Kiger

OMG Kiger is still alive!

Sup Kiger. Those were good times in DA bro.

I was Khur in DA, VegasLB in LB, and Kosef in Dangaard Horde with TSB on Vengeance. 

Hopefully in 6 days i'm not writing this game off. Some of the stuff they have released isn't really my cup of tea, but I guess we'll see.

Edited by kosef