Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kosef

Shadowbane - Treachery/entropy

Kiger!!!!!!!

We still have that recording of you ripping a part some guy who wasn't on target for like 45 minutes.  Sent you a PM.

I would love to hear this. 

I missed a % heal on Kiger once... ONCE!

Ministry of Chaos (can't remember what name I was using at that time); y'all can all suck it.

Entropy was some of the most fun I had in shadowbane.

Definitely a fun server, it had a wide range of pvp at a good level of skill. Between CS, GoW, LB, WMD, MoC, VC,DA ...there were always good fights.

I was not only responsible for COS as a member of Cadre Quietus, but I then joined KGB after Shadowbane, Herog did as well.

Yes, our standards are not what they used to be :P

Jehuty just found this pic on a random search....

WorldMap040407.jpg

Nice! I can tell it's from early Entropy.

Can see two of my early towns, Invisible Wounds and the one north of it.

It's also before WMD claimed pretty much all of desert.

And here's Ice.

IcelandMap040407.jpg

Edited by Nefastus

Veni Vidi Vici...Entropy >>>> GL of the Frost Horde

I remember you. You were mean and kept tying to take my city and failing....and then mass recruiting.

We placed about 6 summoners in your guild and when we baned you, we logged into them and brought our entire aremy inside your walls after clearing your defenders outside.

Good times.

HaHa, i remember the sub-or-die mentality i had with the cities in WP territory. The best part was after one or 2 fights they usually subbed. Arena didnt, and we took that city from them. It was shortly after this period i spent most of my time on Test server, but would sweep the zones (usually ice) in peek times.

Entropy was a laugh with some outstanding players and people. It's great seeing some old faces here that still bring a smile to my face 10 years later.

Death's Advocates (named because our members originated from Death server) was huge fun running round as centaurs. Got to build my first city and defend it., got to negotiate with other guilds and help form nations, got to play forum bane and enjoy guild mates laughing at me in teamspeak because I didn't know what "cankles" were. Some of the nicest guys I could hope to meet.

Crime Syndicate was a guild of great players lead by a pro gl and I was proud to ever have been part of that very unique community. I've actually carried the guid name with me through other games including, most recently, ESO where the guild is still going very strong on the European servers. poorly made socks game though... sigh.

It's good to see a lot of names I recognise also looking to fill the void that is Shadowbane. :D

/salute

Kiger

My favorite wanka. Good to see you're still gaming. Entropy was, without question the funnest server.

hehe, sup fellas?!

Yeah the crimesyndicate.eu is me, although I'm not playing ESO at the moment. Great idea poorly implemented by developers with a carebear streak. We got Europes first emperor as a guild though and the CS name still demands respect.

A recording of ME raging?! WTF! No such thing exists. When gaming I am calm personified. :D

This thread alone has left me with a huge cheesy grin thinking of old times and it's great seeing you all.

Oh and Vindi, I still haven't forgotten that missed heal! 

Edited by Miasma

Loved Entropy!

BW/FX then Masquers (MQ!) down in the bogs for the last half. You guys remember MoM on obliv beta when Entropy banded together (mostly haha)? Where the eff is skorp???

Edited by Blank

Loved Entropy!

BW/FX then Masquers (MQ!) down in the bogs for the last half. You guys remember MoM on obliv beta when Entropy banded together (mostly haha)? Where the eff is skorp???

I was running CotD on obliv beta, which was the Test coalition. And ScorpionX is on Emu.

Edited by Khazzeron