Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kosef

Shadowbane - Treachery/entropy

The test coalition! I don't specifically remember/know you. But this nostalgia is nice. We had some great fights on obliv beta. I think we just became friends. If I see you in game I'm definitely KOS ^_^! You got my back for sieges though right? Bahaha, man I hope this game is good.

Loved Entropy!

BW/FX then Masquers (MQ!) down in the bogs for the last half. You guys remember MoM on obliv beta when Entropy banded together (mostly haha)? Where the eff is skorp???

Skorp has popped in a few times in different threads.

I don't think anyone remembers the test coalition on ToO beta :P

Well that's funny, we did very well, and I believe we had the first city up. City never went down or anything, but I know we fought Malice a ton as well as I believe the Veng. alliance. Nobody really took that beta seriously. I don't remember you there either

Edited by Khazzeron

Crowfall%20Fei.png

~Black Aria IC~

Well that's funny, we did very well, and I believe we had the first city up. City never went down or anything, but I know we fought Malice a ton as well as I believe the Veng. alliance. Nobody really took that beta seriously. I don't remember you there either

No one remembers a headlight there.

That's because every new gaming division in WN has different people. There hasn't been the same "WN" since Chaos server, that was Legion of Chaos and the last WN incarnation that actually finished well.

Hey Nefastus! I played on the same server on Shadowbane as Warrior Nation, but I can't remember the server name -- can you tell me? Is that the "Chaos" you're talking about? Thanks!

Edited by Theomancer

aS52sKM.jpg

Ah, cool! I was actually part of a small guild on the ice continent/island to the south, and all the guilds on there formed the "Ice Alliance" or something. And Warrior Nation's home base was pretty far to the north, as I recall, isn't that right?

As I remember it (I have a super, super terrible memory), Warrior Nation had a non-aggression policy of not KoS'ing people. But WN was such a large guild that they had dominant control over the best mob camps (resources), and thus even though they were non-KoS, they were still disliked by our guild and others.

Am I remembering that broadly correctly?

aS52sKM.jpg

Oh Hai guys! Lightly Armored Vehicle aka Wargasmo from GoW here :D

"He's like Batman except without the moral compass" ~Juror during first innocent verdict 

Ghost's of War, PvP gaming community founded 2002

Val'Haven...not just the first tree planted on Treachery...but the first tree planted at Commercial Release of Shadowbane... those were the days...

And later first tree on Corruption where most of the winner from the "olds" servers have come to compete.

Val'Haven...not just the first tree planted on Treachery...but the first tree planted at Commercial Release of Shadowbane... those were the days...

Grad!

1410000.jpg

Edited by Khazzeron

Crowfall%20Fei.png

~Black Aria IC~

Hey Kosef, good to see you're still around.

Thanks to CoS and Head Hunters for leaving me to fight KGB, TSL, ML, and their other allies for the last few months of Treachery all with a 15 people RPK guild. When we finally formed a counter-alliance that could defeat them in banes, UbiSoft announced that they were pulling the plug on the server. I got to rekindle their alliance, but then with the addition of the Presidents, EB, and KoA on the Vengeance server. I still think that winning Shadowbane involves having over 200+ people from every large guild on the server come to burn you down, all while they spam CCR petitions to change your 'offensive' guild name.

Disappointing that HeRog plays with KGB, but perhaps he can be persuaded to stab them in the back in a future game.

4H4LmCE.gif

Scourge of the Shadowbane community, Public Enemy No. 1 to the SBEMU Forum Moderators, and member of the "Suppressed Person" faction on the Ubiforums. The man responsible for hooking up Ceska and CheckYoTrack. Also a 21-time World Heavyweight Champion of Shadowbane.

Disappointing that HeRog plays with KGB, but perhaps he can be persuaded to stab them in the back in a future game.

Why wouldnt PRX and KGB buddy up this time around?

Obsidian-ForumSignature.jpg

Shut up lightly

No you filthy hippie cow... Also Goros was pretty excited when they announced Mino's... He pooped...

"He's like Batman except without the moral compass" ~Juror during first innocent verdict 

Ghost's of War, PvP gaming community founded 2002