Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Shadowbane - Treachery/entropy

My concern is large guilds dominating the dregs due to the resource abundance and ruining the goal of the campaigns. At the very least I hope friendly fire, the lack of dedicated healing classes, and other mechanics will limit how effective a large mass of players can be.

Its all speculation at this point, will be fun to see how it shakes out.

nAd1VPD.png

"Agelmar is King of the Hypocrites and Ruler of the Kingdom of Hypocrytia"

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope the game has designed mechanics to prevent guilds like yours with the "more people playing more hours" equates to wins.   At the very least I hope there are Campaigns that funnel that playst

Val'Haven...not just the first tree planted on Treachery...but the first tree planted at Commercial Release of Shadowbane... those were the days...

Rob me of the many joyful hours of random rolling jewelry for +10 naturelore poorly made socks of poorly made socks to roll?  NEVER!

My concern is large guilds dominating the dregs due to the resource abundance and ruining the goal of the campaigns. At the very least I hope friendly fire, the lack of dedicated healing classes, and other mechanics will limit how effective a large mass of players can be.

Its all speculation at this point, will be fun to see how it shakes out.

Zergs will dominate the first year or so of this game, just like they did in SB.  Get them tears ready. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

And then a few years after that, we'll look back at how we destroyed our own population. Must be a glitch in the matrix.

People want to win, people who lose quit.  It's the way of the world brah, nothing last for ever. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

<<Early Treachery untill we lost the race to first bane stone against CoS Zerg.

Then Mourning

PaleOne AKA DocHoliday of Siege Commander of Redemption

Edited by PaleOne

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hah, I remember Kulgan (why the extra n though, did someone jack your name? lol) Which clown world soy boys are you playing Steambane with now sir? 

4H4LmCE.gif

Scourge of the Shadowbane community, Public Enemy No. 1 to the SBEMU Forum Moderators, and member of the "Suppressed Person" faction on the Ubiforums. The man responsible for hooking up Ceska and CheckYoTrack. Also a 21-time World Heavyweight Champion of Shadowbane.

On 4/17/2015 at 12:52 PM, holam said:

I'm concerned that MaT is holding back.  His posts are just not a long as they used to be.

I'm trying to be more zoomer-friendly. They cry irl if you send them a text message that concludes a sentence with a period. I'll always be TL;DF though. 

4H4LmCE.gif

Scourge of the Shadowbane community, Public Enemy No. 1 to the SBEMU Forum Moderators, and member of the "Suppressed Person" faction on the Ubiforums. The man responsible for hooking up Ceska and CheckYoTrack. Also a 21-time World Heavyweight Champion of Shadowbane.

Also, on this day in Shadowbane history . . . 

Actually, I don't recall what day it was exactly, but it was a glorious day in Shadowbane history:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_4wpRQd5vQ

I have this video saved now so even if YouTube purges it, we should be good. I encourage others to do the same, though, as they YT stealth-nuked the Reptilian Yakuza bane video. :(  

Use http://www.y2mate.com. All can blow me in thanks later. 

4H4LmCE.gif