Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
martyr098

Hello Everyone! Quick Question?

I haven't been following the game much since I "backed" it in January or February of last year. I paid 60 dollars and my confirmation email says it should be delivered by December 2016, is that still the target date? Also, in the package for 60 dollars was Beta 1, is there a date for that? Thanks everyone, ahead of time!

I haven't been following the game much since I "backed" it in January or February of last year. I paid 60 dollars and my confirmation email says it should be delivered by December 2016, is that still the target date? Also, in the package for 60 dollars was Beta 1, is there a date for that? Thanks everyone, ahead of time!

The current tests are for pre-alpha and alpha testers to Alpha 3 access level. (currently still pre-alpha rather than alpha stage)

We don't have any final dates for beta - I think there are hints floating around of Beta starting around winter this year, nothing concrete yet though.

You might be invited before the main beta if they open up the access for smaller tests perhaps though - but unsure if they'll be doing that.

Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

Yes, December 2016 is still the official target date for the release of Crowfall. But it seems to become difficult to hold this date. Crowfall will more likely be in an early Beta state at December 2016.

Until today Alpha 3 access is granted.

The next test phase is small campaign world testing.

After this comes large campaign world testing. It could be probably, that Beta 1 access is granted by then. But its several month until then.

Edited by Urahara

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.