Beezil

Shadowbane Players Where ya at?

On 8/1/2017 at 4:42 AM, Airfx said:

I feel as though I remember you from Chaos.. but I could be wrong. Pretty sure I played with you some on test.

It's very likely that we could have played together on Test - I spent many, many hours on there! Although I was almost exclusively playing a Horse Prelate at that time.

started on corruption with a bird bard, then went to wraith for land rush were i ended up in Blood & Iron, mostly played centaur crusader but had 3 accounts of toons for all manner of situations  

On 12/25/2016 at 2:25 PM, Gundam said:

I was MadMax, I mostly played on Mourning.

Mourning?? GD RPers... Any other Nurfed/Virakar around?

-Khalaio

On 3/30/2018 at 5:40 AM, Clickedcow said:

-Khalaio

Khalaio I remember you. I was in Virakar as well

On 3/30/2018 at 2:40 AM, Clickedcow said:

-Khalaio

I was in Virakar as well, good times, shouting out prophecies in town, protecting LoD's cities, roaming the desert and killing people.  

On 5/22/2018 at 11:40 AM, Crocuta said:

I was in Virakar as well, good times, shouting out prophecies in town, protecting LoD's cities, roaming the desert and killing people.  

You had me at "hello".

Wow, Shadowbane... one of my all time favorite games. I was Usurper in Shadowbane and my friends and I were the Goonz, a roaming band of cut throat PK'rs killing anything that moved lol. Those were fun times. 

On 4/2/2018 at 8:02 AM, yianni said:

Khalaio I remember you. I was in Virakar as well

Yo Virakar!

Posted (edited)
On 6/24/2018 at 6:11 PM, vandarr said:

I miss hunting with you man. Soon I'll be set with a computer able to play this game.

Jokes on you, the game only runs some of the time :P

Most nights you can get a good fight or two but there's also crippling server wide lag when 60+ people are on and there's a 10v10. 

edit:  To clarify, when its good the game is just as good as any good mine fight or squabble I had in Sb but when it's bad it is Starfish emu lag bad. 

Edited by mandalore

I figure it's like my wife. When things are good, they are really good, and I'm willing to put up with a lot of crud in between the good times. :)

Played a Confessor named Amber on Carnage. Mega nukes with max shield block and that health-to-mana spell with a lightning quick mending...pretty much an unstoppable capacitor of death. I remember the devs held an event one time and they took us on a crusade across the land and gave us some god items. My most memorable gaming experience.

Aftermath basically owned that server from start to finish, but we had some good underdog wars trying to take them down with the second and third largest guilds, when they weren't licking the Aftermath boot. Almost took them down once. We had an elite group, but Aftermath loved to zerg over half the server on us. Towards the end I farmed enough solo to build a city called Obsidian. I quit playing and it was continued by mcdub. I think he went on to form the Unforgiven Sins guild, and they still play on the SB emulator occasionally, but we're moving over to Crowfall.

One of the top dogs in Aftermath decided to build a house half way inside the desert city safe zone, using an exploit or something. So I bought a siege hammer and chipped away at it while sitting the safe zone AFK for about 4 hours. Haha sucker! He was disgruntled, just standing there watching his house burn down.

Also played a Barb on Vengeance. There was this one bane where they broke open the wall and our strategy was to have all our Barbs go "Hold the Line" to make a human meat wall in its place while the healers and nukers stay behind us. LOL that strategy did not work well, but it was a good thought at the time...

Some of the best times were just trying to level up in the desert, getting stealth ganked and doing stealth ganks. You were relatively safe with a group, so it felt tribal. That was the wild west. That was super fun. Lawless until someone complained in chat, then the SJW's would roll out of their nest and try to police the hoodlums. Good times all around.

Edited by hectavex