Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Paragon

Yoink

noted...

seems like some Fun so far...i've been trying it out on the PS4

full disclosure...this is my first MOBA for more than an hour (not counting Counter Strike .9 - 1.6 back in the day)

it's like a dumbed down version of a Mine fight, imo

combat is ok, but simplistic... 6 slots, 2 potions...manage a few timers and mana

that being said...it's pretty to look at, the combat itself is a bit of Fun...the card system makes it a bit more interesting/flexible/deep

we will see how it goes....especially after i finish grinding Howitzer to lvl 10 and figure out what toon i really wanna Play

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

noted...

seems like some Fun so far...i've been trying it out on the PS4

full disclosure...this is my first MOBA for more than an hour (not counting Counter Strike .9 - 1.6 back in the day)

it's like a dumbed down version of a Mine fight, imo

combat is ok, but simplistic... 6 slots, 2 potions...manage a few timers and mana

that being said...it's pretty to look at, the combat itself is a bit of Fun...the card system makes it a bit more interesting/flexible/deep

we will see how it goes....especially after i finish grinding Howitzer to lvl 10 and figure out what toon i really wanna Play

When did Gonzo come back to the forum? haha

When did Gonzo come back to the forum? haha

He came back long time ago.

---

Anyway I think paragon will be "free 2 play moba" i don't know why nowadays other companies copy moba probably to get that cash flow from ESL and Pro League.

It's like they are aiming for E-Sports in future mark my words.

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Its so lame to have now all these Moba Shooter or Hero Shooters around.

In the fact that they all come out at the same point in time, you can clearly see how boring, lame and calculating these stupid game studios are. Now, after trying to copy LoL to get their money, and failing hard by trying to do so, now they all wanna be the next Moba Shooter or Hero Shooter.

They are all making the same, and they are all lame and boring.

Someone should tell them what kind of idiots they are.

Hopefully they wont get even one dollar from anyone. They dont derseve anything, these .... .

All the great games you could make, and they are all copying the same game basically.

Edited by Urahara

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

Its so lame to have now all these Moba Shooter or Hero Shooters around.

In the fact that they all come out at the same point in time, you can clearly see how boring, lame and calculating these stupid  game studios are, Now, after trying to copy LoL to get their money, and failing hard by trying to do so, now they all wanna be the next Moba Shooter or Hero Shooter.

They are all making the same, and they are all lame and boring.

Someone should tell them what kind of idiots they are,

Hopefully they wont get even one dollar from anyone. They dont derseve anything, these .... .

All the great games you could make, and they are all copying the same game basically.

Man, that really sucks how you are forced to spend money on, and play a type of game that you don't like. Do you need some help with that giant cross you are carrying for all of us?

aeei5jG.png

Man, that really sucks how you are forced to spend money on, and play a type of game that you don't like. Do you need some help with that giant cross you are carrying for all of us?

No thanks, but i would love to see some different games, than always basically the same game with minimal differentiation.

I tell you youngstar, back in the Nintendo 64 and Gamecube days, games were being developed and coming out, which type or type of genre you just dont see today anymore, because everybody is just looking waht is on the market and what is making money and then make a game solely based on that cheap mindset. And this is how it is and how it is ruining the gaming industry, making it totally different from what it was when i was a youngster, but you wont be able to live in that golden age of gaming back then, when 3D gaming took place first time, and everybody was creative and trying out stuff, it was just amazing, totally different from today, because the people are totally different from back then,

And sorry, I know I am complaining a lot, but this is just how is feel, how I see things, I gonna have to be more optimistic I guess.

Its just that this is the first time i am participating in a forum of a game developer, and thats basically because Crowfall is the first interesting (online) game project in about 10 years almost. Besides ACE, CD Project, Paradox Interactive and CIG there isnt any company I would even consider going into their forums, because its just a waste of time, because they are making totally uninteresting things and are totally uninterested in you as a customer and person. Here are such great people, so sorry for being so grumpy often, I will try to get better, being more kind of productive in the way of chosing words and expressing myself. I really like this place, its so much interesting.

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

He came back long time ago.

---

Anyway I think paragon will be "free 2 play moba" i don't know why nowadays other companies copy moba probably to get that cash flow from ESL and Pro League.

It's like they are aiming for E-Sports in future mark my words.

for the Record...

i dropped by on Halloween for a quick Post and to read up a bit...then not here until recently...anyone claiming to be *me* is full of boycowmanure

just sayin'...

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

for the Record...

i dropped by on Halloween for a quick Post and to read up a bit...then not here until recently...anyone claiming to be *me* is full of boycowmanure

just sayin'...

I did notice that, that's how long time ago.

Although it's good to have you back.

Cheers :D

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

• 2 weeks later...

I played during the stress test this past weekend and my experience can be summed up as "lag." I legitimately spent half my time with a frozen screen. It was pretty much 10 seconds of play, then 10 seconds of screenshot, then 10 seconds of play, etc. Graphics were nice but very clinical and lacked any sort of warmth or charm. Controls were mushy and the abilities seemed generally uninspired. Click to hit something or press a button to hit something in a larger area.

Meh/10

That's odd. I've never experienced that, even on stress test weekends. I'm still having quite a bit of fun playing but there are about 7 or 8 -W- also playing so I've always got someone to play with.

aeei5jG.png