Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GeistBaoh

If you don't understand what a pure/true gamer is then your not a pure/true gamer

Pure/true gamers are few a far between, they are the corner stone of gaming...

don't get mad if you are not pure/true gamer...theres all kinds of gamers...

lets say a million players in crowfall, 750-1000 are pure/true gamers

mic drop

what kind for gamer are you? ^_^

Edited by GeistBaoh

So, i read the OP and thought, "I've seen some pointless stuff like this before"

In my opinion :D If the 'Sentinel Knight' is able to wield a bow/arrow and have similar abilities like the Ranger and still have the basic Knight skills with sword/shield, a pure gamer like me :P will be overpowering on battle field... only pure gamers will understand and master the 'Sentinel Knight'

Dude, I dont get your posts... What are you trying to accomplish?

As to your question, im the kind of gamer that sharts on your mic before you use it.

Edited by Ziz

MOkvLlm.png

actually, the casual gamer is the cornerstone of gaming as they are the ones normally buying the games and the usual target audience. companies generally will target the 99% rather than the 1%. this is why there are more "easier" games that you can just jump in and have fun with quickly. because that is what the casual gamer wants and the casual gamer drives the market. im sorry but this logic is flawed

I guess I'm to busy doing cool things like "life".

I'll never get the cheetoh eating supiorority that comes with lifelong virginity.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

True gamers; aren't they those people who are allergic to sunlight, think their reproductive organs are only on their body for the purpose of making room for more red bull, do not live above ground usually residing in low lit areas known as basements and think a job is yelling at there mother to bring them snacks for 8 hours a day?

The few, the proud, sacrificing real life for the rest of us, god bless them all.

I guess I'm to busy doing cool things like "life".

I'll never get the cheetoh eating supiorority that comes with lifelong virginity.

Really glad you straightened out your priorities man... SB emulators are no way to live.

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

Pure/true gamers are few a far between, they are the corner stone of gaming...

don't get mad if you are not pure/true gamer...theres all kinds of gamers...

lets say a million players in crowfall, 750-1000 are pure/true gamers

mic drop

what kind for gamer are you? ^_^

Great to see some numbers finally! I've always wondered how many are actual pure gamers because, you know, that stuff matters the most to me. No more than 1000 sounds okay to me. There will only be a few dozen then in my campaign and only a few in our kingdom. That makes me feel special.

Also great to see that you didn't bother defining the qualifying traits for gamer purity since I would like to include myself even though I only have a mid-range machine and even a job and girlfriend.

I'd say I'm a more of a true gamer than a pure gamer, although elite gamer fits me pretty well too.

Really glad you straightened out your priorities man... SB emulators are no way to live.

Please show us on the doll where the bad SB players touched you.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg