Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GeistBaoh

If you don't understand what a pure/true gamer is then your not a pure/true gamer

Great name. I have an avatar and a signature that would go great with that name.

Episode VII

The Ban Awakens

The COMMUNITY has vanished! In it's absence, a new batch of mods has risen from the ashes of the PANNTROOPERS and will not rest until the Dregs and Slack, the last voices of the community, have been destroyed. 

With the support of Slack, CheckYoTrack leads a brave resistance. He is desperate to find the rest of the COMMUNITY and restore peace and order to the forum. 

CheckYoTrack has sent his most daring board warrior, Headlight, on a secret mission to the ruins of the original SLACK, where Primal has discovered a clue to the communities whereabouts....

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Episode VII

The Ban Awakens

The COMMUNITY has vanished! In it's absence, a new batch of mods has risen from the ashes of the PANNTROOPERS and will not rest until the Dregs and Slack, the last voices of the community, have been destroyed. 

With the support of Slack, CheckYoTrack leads a brave resistance. He is desperate to find the rest of the COMMUNITY and restore peace and order to the forum. 

CheckYoTrack has sent his most daring board warrior, Headlight, on a secret mission to the ruins of the original SLACK, where Primal has discovered a clue to the communities whereabouts....

Unfortunately, it was pretty obvious that the slack and thedregs would die shrivel up and that the players most adamant about using those 2 offsite options wouldn't be the ones sticking with the game and helping it every step of the way. 

You simply can't have a place for real grimy political warfare, especially one maintained by members of the community themselves, if those members can't comprehend the concept of free speech. 

I wish some of these offsite communities would have chosen better people to head them up, it feels like people are constantly fumbling the ball with stuff like that which is unfortunate because I am sure there was some time and energy spent on developing some of these hangouts. 

Oh well at least the IRC stays strong and active with a small but consistent group of people that truly don't get offended by anything.  Yay for free speech and being a true gamer. 

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

Unfortunately, it was pretty obvious that the slack and thedregs would die shrivel up and that the players most adamant about using those 2 offsite options wouldn't be the ones sticking with the game and helping it every step of the way. 

You simply can't have a place for real grimy political warfare, especially one maintained by members of the community themselves, if those members can't comprehend the concept of free speech. 

I wish some of these offsite communities would have chosen better people to head them up, it feels like people are constantly fumbling the ball with stuff like that which is unfortunate because I am sure there was some time and energy spent on developing some of these hangouts. 

Oh well at least the IRC stays strong and active with a small but consistent group of people that truly don't get offended by anything.  Yay for free speech and being a true gamer. 

Do you drink your own kool-aid or just pour it?

Do you drink your own kool-aid or just pour it?

Which kool-aid... it was all pretty obvious how things would unfold with a certain group that was hypercritical of the forums and ACE.

It's the same kool-aid that gave you the brown mustache which makes you wonder why a certain group of people always stink.

I don't wonder why they stink, I know why they stink... because they aren't true gamers...

Kudos for staying on topic.

Were all the true gamers on Angry Crows? Because alot of players quit going on that site because all you did was argue with them there.

The true gamers are in IRC. 

Didn't realize dinosaurs could type.

True gamers can type btw... I know some people try to act like typing fast is a bad thing... I dunno some people are just more coordinated than others.

You are the fastest typer. As someone who types 80 wpm, I am amazed....

Well I don't know about brown mustaches but your nose is getting brown.