Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Regem_Caelum checking in

Greetings everyone,

I just pledged last week and got into my first HD test today. I wanted make sure that I put an introduction to everyone on the forum. Why wife and I have decided to join the game together and we are starting a guild when we get the chance.

I can't wait until we get to hear more about the crafting system and the EK building. So far combat is looking excellent.

For some quick information about me. I have been playing video games since before I can remember. I go by the name Regem_Caelum or Otamorito. I work in software development. I have played in UO, WoW, SWTOR, GW, GW2, and ESO. I don't limit myself to video games either; I have been known to play WoD (formerly oWoD), CofD (formerly nWod), Scion, DnD, 13th Age, Exalted, ect. It was in these games that I gained a love for crafting of gear for my team and doing things to alter the world, which explains my interest in the EKs.

My wife and I have been looking for a new MMO to play together for some time and this game is the one that we settled on.

Well it is nice to meet all of you and I hope to see you all in the game when it launches. Until then lets enjoy the playtests together.

Edited by Regem_Caelum

Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride!

Beware of the random JamesGoblin post likes... he's a slippery little guy.

EKs are still such an intriguing question mark for Crowfall.  The concept seems sweet, but we don't have any REAL details yet!  It's almost maddening!

But then... the same can be said for just about everything they haven't gotten to yet lol. 

I'm just feining for more info at all times, though.

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

• 2 weeks later...