Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Arkade

Game of Thrones

I think everything will come together very nicely by the end of the season. We can see it happening already. If you haven't seen the latest episode yet, don't read this spoiler.

I think everything you said makes perfect sense. Maybe a couple of twists at the end, but the overall idea. 

Having finally watched episode 4, I think that's what I was saying about the show feeling too rushed in parts. I mean, in one scene Danny goes from being a prisoner under trial to leading a 100k Dothraki army! That's what I fear, that in order to wrap everything up like you're describing it's going to be like this from now on.

And I pretty much like all the storylines at this point, I don't care how crucial they will be for the final story, it's been entertaining to follow them (well maybe except the one in Meereen).  

reading is for nerds so no

audiobooks are fine tho

its v awkward tho especially through the graphic scenes if im carpoolin with my coworkers but we power through it

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/gIVOGRO.mp4

this was the best part tho but like

a lot of stupid people dont look behind them so many stabbings and stuff

what the h*ck man

honor is dead

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

Such a great episode. Like said before this season has FAR more "oh poorly made socks!!" moments than I ever had in previous seasons. They really upped their game this year IMO.

Hold the Door. Hodor.. He had one job and by all the gods he did it. RIP

Season 6 has been awesome so far. In all 7 episodes, there was only one scene that I felt was terrible and lazy, but all the rest was great. SO much better than season 5. 

I can't help but have 2 simultaneous reactions to season 6: loving it for what it is, while at the same time feeling like it has strayed very far from the original tone of the books and previous TV seasons.

In Song of Ice and Fire there's always that feeling that your expectations will always be shattered, cliches are always turned upside down and no one is safe, no matter how much of a fan favorite or hero he is. That was one of the main selling points for the books, this tension created by the narrative's style. But in season 6 so far it feels like all expectations are being met and for the most part the characters the audience considers their "heroes" and "favorites" have all been pretty safe and in comfortable positions. Maybe this is partly because of all the backlash the writers received over that Sansa scene in season 5. 

It does make me hope GRRM can actually finish the books, I want to see his own version of how events unfold! 

I am so over that High Sparrow stuff, tho. That storyline is boring me to tears. There better be a big payoff at the end. 

Yeah like the Mountain stomping him into paste would be a good payoff, IMO.

and really loving Margaery right now. she's totally playing the game and playing it better than anyone.

Edited by pang

Season 6 has been awesome so far. In all 7 episodes, there was only one scene that I felt was terrible and lazy, but all the rest was great. SO much better than season 5. 

I can't help but have 2 simultaneous reactions to season 6: loving it for what it is, while at the same time feeling like it has strayed very far from the original tone of the books and previous TV seasons.

In Song of Ice and Fire there's always that feeling that your expectations will always be shattered, cliches are always turned upside down and no one is safe, no matter how much of a fan favorite or hero he is. That was one of the main selling points for the books, this tension created by the narrative's style. But in season 6 so far it feels like all expectations are being met and for the most part the characters the audience considers their "heroes" and "favorites" have all been pretty safe and in comfortable positions. Maybe this is partly because of all the backlash the writers received over that Sansa scene in season 5.

That is exactly how I feel too. Like some of that tension is gone or rather lessened which is the only negative for me this season.

Can't wait to get back to Bran though. What other visions will we see!? :D