Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Arkade

Game of Thrones

Yeah like the Mountain stomping him into paste would be a good payoff, IMO.

and really loving Margaery right now. she's totally playing the game and playing it better than anyone.

Granny T pwning Cersei = best smackdown ever

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

I've been terribly bored with many of the storylines in s6.  Some are really awesome though... I can't find myself caring about anything that is going on in king's landing.

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

Granny T pwning Cersei = best smackdown ever

really need to fix this....or make an off topic non dev account for yourself...

6ToYSFf.png

please consider those of the european persuasion that might not of seen it yet...

Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

I've been terribly bored with many of the storylines in s6.  Some are really awesome though... I can't find myself caring about anything that is going on in king's landing.

Agreed. King's Landing has been boring since the end of Season 2. No one cares what happens there.

The High Sparrow storyline is annoying. Jim Jones neess to hurry up and make everyone drink the kool aid.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

In the other hand, a girls story is no longer poorly made socksty after long last

I want so badly for Syrio to show up. Since we didn't actually see him die in S1, I've always held out hope he will reemerge. 

So

Arya wasted everyone's time in training her to be an assassin because she's just gonna head back to Westeros. Part of me wanted her to die so the story arc would die, but most of me wanted her to live because I felt like they made me invest a lot of time into that storyline

So

Arya wasted everyone's time in training her to be an assassin because she's just gonna head back to Westeros. Part of me wanted her to die so the story arc would die, but most of me wanted her to live because I felt like they made me invest a lot of time into that storyline

or

she'll still use the skills she learned but only against the enemies of House Stark.

hi

im arya stark

i dont want to be a part of the brotherhood of shadows anymore

my character development calls me back to westeros where there is nothing there for me

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

tumblr_o7lap4DOU31vuvjq6o4_500.gif

This had me rolling.

SIDE NOTE

Does this scene let us witness the conception of the future Templar? :)

fairly uncanny mix of the above two....

Crowfall_FemaleTemplarConcept.jpg

Edited by Tinnis

I don't know how large the Templar will be; I imagine she'll be a comparable size to the Knight. My guess is that the female Champion will be closer to Brienne's size. It is cool that Dave Greco drew that concept piece (and the armor) about two years before Brienne was wearing it. That Dave, so fashion forward! 

I don't think I've ever been as nervous for an episode before as I am for this next one. Battle of the Bastards, I have hopes of how I want the battle to go but honestly this show is known for crushing our hopes and our souls.

I don't know how large the Templar will be; I imagine she'll be a comparable size to the Knight. My guess is that the female Champion will be closer to Brienne's size. It is cool that Dave Greco drew that concept piece (and the armor) about two years before Brienne was wearing it. That Dave, so fashion forward! 

I applaud both G. R. R. Martin and the Crowfall team in embracing an inclusive attitude to badass female fighters.

Also - historically this is not a fantasy. Sadly underrepresented though in general knowledge!

Heres an interesting essay on the subject if anyone wants to read 

"We Have Always Fought"

[my archeologist / ancient history side bleeding through into this off-topic]

Edited by Tinnis