Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Crowfall is coming (trailer)

FenrisDDevil

I remember asking for a teaser/trailer sometime ago (here), so I decided to hopefully start the trend myself. :)

Let me know what you think!

Thanks to @courant101 that gave me some advices and @Zybak from whom I took the gameplay footage.

EDIT: The trailer is somewhat a tribute to an old one from a different game... do you happen to know which? ;)

Edited by Fenris DDevil

y9tj8G5.png

Did you ask Zybak to use his footage?

Just to put it out there. Anyone can feel free to use anything on my YouTube channel as long as it's credited. (Even if it's not Crowfall related)

Nice job, Fenris, really solid vid!  I could not help but laugh a little when after "to fight for the throne" came "or to be a crafter."  I mean, I am behind the sentiment, but it was still funny to me...

Hope the crafters won't mind the "or", I know their role is as much important to win the throne as everyone else's, but I feel like some of them don't enjoy fighting? Could just be my perception!

I think the one thing that would really make that trailer is if it had a deep booming voice narrating the text. Outside of that pretty nice trailer.  :)

You're not the first to say that, and I even thought about it but where to find such a voice? :lol:

Maybe I could do the voice and then modify the sound to make it more proper... I'll have to test that. :P

Edited by Fenris DDevil

y9tj8G5.png

You're not the first to say that, and I even thought about it but where to find such a voice? :lol:

Maybe I could do the voice and then modify the sound to make it more proper... I'll have to test that. :P

You might be able to do a rough test of it with Teamspeak and the clownfish plugin.

Nice job, Fenris, really solid vid!  I could not help but laugh a little when after "to fight for the throne" came "or to be a crafter."  I mean, I am behind the sentiment, but it was still funny to me...

Maybe change it to:

"to fight for the throne" ... "to build powerful items for the war effort" or something that Frenches it up a bit.

And I'll offer Daworf's sexy, silky British pipes to narrate this thing. Sold.

• 3 weeks later...

Hope the crafters won't mind the "or", I know their role is as much important to win the throne as everyone else's, but I feel like some of them don't enjoy fighting? Could just be my perception!

Now now - SOMEONE has to make a gold encrusted pimp throne for us to sit on...! (bonus points if also made from melted knight shields and guinicean tears)