Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

FAQ title typo - ek > 4 - unwanted }

• 3 weeks later...

That's one of the old ones we haven't revised yet.

you know this is still visible right? regardless of whether your migrating the faqs this looks bad.

Edited by Tinnis

Doesn't seem like it's going to cause an issue to even one person on Earth.

Someone posted this on the forum (or elsewhere) recently, I found it really interesting and ignored this phenomenon: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_principle

I think it applies here: no need to put too much effort on the remaining 2%. :P  

it looks unprofessional, they've seen the report, it would take a second to change it.

it looks unprofessional, they've seen the report, it would take a second to change it.

Don't think anyone at ACE is a expert website designer besides Edz(?) and I think he's a systems engineer so he's busy optimizing the game. And it'd probably lead to a Panndempic if Pann did it :P

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Exactly, they've seen the report. If they haven't corrected it yet, it's either because they're busy, have more important things to do or another reason.

We are aware that many of the FAQs need to be edited and updated. We've been working on the text in the background while our new web intern is making some badly needed changes to the CMS. Thanks for pointing it out (again).