Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Drenath

Just One Little Check Box...

Can we please get a toggle for the profanity filter? Many of us are adults here and those that aren't can always leave the filter if they so choose. Besides, when it comes down to political interactions I want to see what some jabroni called me so I can decide if he's just being a fustilarian or giving me a reason to bane his town.

2eyfm20.jpg

My opinion is probably not going to be popular, but I say no. If I decide to call you some really twisted name because I'm disgruntled, I want you to see it, not see some stars.

But that's just my opinion  ;)

My opinion is probably not going to be popular, but I say no. If I decide to call you some really twisted name because I'm disgruntled, I want you to see it, not see some stars.

I like you

But that's just my opinion ;)

That's what we want too :P

Wtf are you "saying no" to?

2eyfm20.jpg

Wtf are you "saying no" to?

Ah I misread. I thought you were saying you wanted a profanity filter toggle in-game, and I was saying no, I don't want a toggle. I want everyone to hear me yell profanities. But now I see we actually want the same thing :)