Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Crowfall AMA Thursday, May 5

Pann

Should we start a list of questions here?

Are you guys on target for beta 2016?

How many and how do you plan on implementing the $10,000+ reward of creating your own campaign worlds? Will these be live whenever the backers want them or are you spreading them out?

Is fishing going to be a profession/skill? I know a lot of people like to fish.

Any thoughts in adding 1v1  / 2v2 / 3v3 arenas or really small matches, something similar to the original hunger domes that have 10-20 people and would last only a few minutes for the junkies that want to just purely brawl it out without doing the other stuff in the CW worlds?

Will there be an ability/items to repair weapons and armor rather than having them break? If so wouldn't that pretty much negate the breaking aspect of weapons? Say someone makes a legendary sword and then just always repairs it so it never breaks.

Are you planning on selling most of the EK stuff in the cash shop so players that want to just play "Farmville" can do that without ever really playing a CW? If you don't they still can just buy VIP or something else off the cash shop and trade to the CW players and get the parcels and things they want for their EK. Directly selling most of it (I mean the cosmetic like stuff not selling monster spawners or mining parcels etc) would allow them to "play" the game at launch rather than have to wait for CW to finish to get EK stuff which might turn off some of these players.

Has the community behind Crowfall grown larger/faster than you initially dreamed it would?

Edited by YouTubejasonwivart

Check out my youtube channel for testing gameplay https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp-AgZ6mHOVObusemDVEXoA

I'll be interested to know if any interesting questions can be submitted, the game has progressed enough to where the most interesting questions all lie around whether they will change impending or stated features...

Where's friendly fire?, and how serious are they about it?

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

I'll be interested to know if any interesting questions can be submitted, the game has progressed enough to where the most interesting questions all lie around whether they will change impending or stated features...

Where's friendly fire?, and how serious are they about it?

Friendly fire was for the dregs/ 2 highest campaign worlds iirc

Edited by YouTubejasonwivart

Check out my youtube channel for testing gameplay https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp-AgZ6mHOVObusemDVEXoA

Will there be an ability/items to repair weapons and armor rather than having them break? If so wouldn't that pretty much negate the breaking aspect of weapons? Say someone makes a legendary sword and then just always repairs it so it never breaks.

There will be item repair, but each time an item is repaired, the maximum durability decreases so there is a limit to how many times you can fix it.

I've already written up a bunch of questions to ask tomorrow, but I've never participated in an AMA.  Created a reddit account yesterday so I could post.  Is it just a forum topic where ACE replies to posted questions in realtime as they see fit?

I've already written up a bunch of questions to ask tomorrow, but I've never participated in an AMA.  Created a reddit account yesterday so I could post.  Is it just a forum topic where ACE replies to posted questions in realtime as they see fit?

Yea it's similar to a normal thread on forums, just that it's organized in "tree" and people can upvote/downvote comments.  :)