Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fear the Walking Dead

Pann

Yeah, horror movies would be over alot quickly if they just ran in the right directions.

But yeah, we all watched seasons worth of mistakes on TWD and now we're doomed to watched them repeated on FTWD. I could see how this whole song and dance gets old on TWD as they always keep finding people that don't know how to fight. It's been years and "oh look, a kid that doesn't know how to focus and be quiet".

FTWD is going painfully slow for me. I liked Season 1 to show how it happened to society instead of the coma gap Rick experienced. But spending Season 2 on a boat is ruining it for me. I don't want isolationist little camps. I was expecting FTWD to show more of how society responded to the pandemic rather than a small group of people. Like TWD.

Yeah, horror movies would be over alot quickly if they just ran in the right directions.

But yeah, we all watched seasons worth of mistakes on TWD and now we're doomed to watched them repeated on FTWD. I could see how this whole song and dance gets old on TWD as they always keep finding people that don't know how to fight. It's been years and "oh look, a kid that doesn't know how to focus and be quiet".

FTWD is going painfully slow for me. I liked Season 1 to show how it happened to society instead of the coma gap Rick experienced. But spending Season 2 on a boat is ruining it for me. I don't want isolationist little camps. I was expecting FTWD to show more of how society responded to the pandemic rather than a small group of people. Like TWD.

In a way, we are seeing how society is responding in bits and pieces.

Some are immediately turning into predators, and gunning down boats. Some are still clinging to hope that others will help them like refugees today in the real world, like the large mass of stranded people that get passed over and left for dead in the sea. Some people are becoming violently reclusive.

I'm enjoying it, but im a pretty patient person and I love Strand and his interactions with Nick. 

aka honeybear