Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Good Morning!

Checking in for Ghosts of the Revolution

We will be looking to put a foot down in Crowfall upon launch. Better known for our tactical gameplay on Planetside 2 and TERA. I am Alex, or IGN will be SwiggitySwootie, If you are interested in GoTR send me a message, or post something here I'll be more than happy to reply, otherwise I hope to see everyone on the battlefield in the upcoming tests. Looking forward to what this game has to offer and hoping for a great launch!

MMO Gaming since 99 - If you want good company add me!

[NA] Ghosts of the Revolution |PvX|21+|TS3|Forums|

Good Morning!

Checking in for Ghosts of the Revolution

We will be looking to put a foot down in Crowfall upon launch. Better known for our tactical gameplay on Planetside 2 and TERA. I am Alex, or IGN will be SwiggitySwootie, If you are interested in GoTR send me a message, or post something here I'll be more than happy to reply, otherwise I hope to see everyone on the battlefield in the upcoming tests. Looking forward to what this game has to offer and hoping for a great launch!

Hey Alex! Nice to know that we'll see a new guild joining the action. Right now the battlefield is pretty much dominated by the same 3-4 guilds.  :)

Well we hope to not disappoint, since this is still in the backer state I'm not positive how many you'll actually see, but come the betas youll see the numbers grow! I really need to enable some sort of notification when I get replies :( 

MMO Gaming since 99 - If you want good company add me!

[NA] Ghosts of the Revolution |PvX|21+|TS3|Forums|

• 4 weeks later...