Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[NA] Ghosts of the Revolution |PvX|18+|TS3|Forums|

Come one come all! 

[GOTR] Ghosts of the Revolution is currently looking for dedicated quality members interested in competing for end game content. We have a fun, lively social atmosphere paired with a serious, focused style when it comes to active PVP. You may know us from games such as Planetside 2 where we have become well known to that community for our tight teamwork, combat effectiveness and discipline. We carry these values with us to other games such as Warframe, Foxhole, Star Citizen, Worlds Adrift, Atlas and many others. We pride ourselves on our ability to come out on top, despite being outnumbered and outgunned, all while staying classy and not belittling our opponents with insults.

We are looking to take and hold strategic keeps in campaigns, but we need you and your friends! Ghosts of the Revolution has over a decade of community presence so there is no fear of dissolving or leadership being non-existent in the game. We also have relationships with other communities we have encountered in our years and look forward to making more in Crowfall. 

If you have any questions at all please feel free to contact me!

** What we have to offer **
15+ years worth of consistent community presence.
A simple but robust pillar system that guides our behavior no matter the game. 
Structure and room for advancement
Teamspeak3 with Official forums
Active Discord
Your next best friend that you might have awkward moments with.
Your next questionably drunkin confrontation with the person who used to be your best friend while riding donkeys that are also too drunk to keep footing.
Comradery in a mature NO DRAMA atmosphere (seriously if you are tooting someone's horn that doesn't want to be tooted and explicitly states no tooting you can find entertainment elsewhere)
Consistent TeamSpeak and in-game presence, we always have people to talk to!
Quality people! We don't accept anyone and everyone.

** Requirements **
Be Active
Be a team player first
Be that guy/gal people want to chill with, your time here will be much better spent.
You’re an adult, both in age and responsibility. We skew older as a community
Teamspeak is required for any organized groups or operations. A microphone is encouraged if you wish to relay important intel.
Have no issue with others race, gender, pronouns, orientation, etc.

Our Website

Edited by swiggityswootie
formating

MMO Gaming since 99 - If you want good company add me!

[NA] Ghosts of the Revolution |PvX|21+|TS3|Forums|

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to the fun that is the Guild Recruitment section!

It's not quite as lively and interesting as it once was, but that should pick back up as soon as someone decides to start throwing stones at each other again.

Hmm... where's Gizmaul at... I should use him for target practice...

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

• 3 weeks later...

I apologize for the incredibly late reply, it appears I have to subscribe to every thread pertaining to me! I'll toss you a message friend, sorry again!

BTW how about that livestream! Personally enjoyed the castle building segment. 

• 3 weeks later...

Good Morning Folks, 

We are looking for a few good people to run some tabletop simulator.

We are currently playing: Overwatch, Evolve Stage 2, Planetside, Starbound and ARK. We have respective servers for each as applicable. Send me a message and I'll get you connected!

• 8 months later...
  • 3 years later...

With launch right around the corner figured I'd bring this backup. We have many Ghosts looking to take on the initial rush. We offer hefty experience in skirmish and surgical tactics in other games we have played with extensive leadership abilities. We are looking for other like minded individuals to join us on the initial push. If you have questions feel free to bring them forth! Thanks.

Strom Here! Glad to be playing with my favorite guild/outfit again. Anyone else that is looking at this I recommend going to the website. This group has been playing pvp focused mmo's for the past 20 years. You will not find a better group to lead you into combat with a focus that no matter your class you will be used and will always feel like an equal. 

Side note: Damn I can't wait for a weekly form up for this game, and can we please look at a Rick James Centaur Stampede night? lol! 

On 6/22/2021 at 4:10 PM, Winnston said:

Strom Here! Glad to be playing with my favorite guild/outfit again. Anyone else that is looking at this I recommend going to the website. This group has been playing pvp focused mmo's for the past 20 years. You will not find a better group to lead you into combat with a focus that no matter your class you will be used and will always feel like an equal. 

Side note: Damn I can't wait for a weekly form up for this game, and can we please look at a Rick James Centaur Stampede night? lol! 

Thank you so much for the kind words. Definitely looking to try to hit up the event coming up before the launch. Expect to see the grey and purple banners flying the field. We will 100% look into forming a Rick James night once again!