Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

First Look: Druid powers & UI - Official discussion thread

Been hitting refresh every few minutes for a while now!

Now that I've read it:

Nature’s Avatar - Multiple Druids on one target possible? (Does it stack?)  It's hold down the hotkey, not choose the power then hold left click?  (Guess I'll see how it feels once it's in SP)

Gaea's Wail - Somehow I imagine this going like so: "I want to shoot a bear" "Do you hate bears?" "No, like out of a cannon"

Blight - But the orbs can't be seen by enemies, right?  So this is a way to use it like a stealthy trap, I guess?  Hopefully not terribly punishing since you can't reasonably see it coming? (for now)

Wow, this one sounds very fun, also OP - but I guess that comes down to some of the numbers.  If I recall, the champion sounded pretty OP too, at the time.
Edited by yamix

Very interesting indeed. Lots to take in. Lots of new exciting tech as well. Can't wait to see when all the tech you want is in and will revisit the current archetypes to make use of these.

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

Everything does sound exciting, but I'm most enthused about the ranged Daze.  We've been needing more proper ranged CC that can be used to slow down attackers from just jumping/sprinting/scooting/blinking across the map in 2 seconds.

qMEsHyg.png

www.winterblades.net

Everything does sound exciting, but I'm most enthused about the ranged Daze.  We've been needing more proper ranged CC that can be used to slow down attackers from just jumping/sprinting/scooting/blinking across the map in 2 seconds.

Yeah, I agree with Helix that I wish there was a root effect.

C4sIZDW.gif

Very nice, and totally agree with:

- We have tried some styles of auto-targeting heals with the Legionnaire, and we all felt that they were too easy to use and didn’t add much interesting gameplay. Over time, we have tried to push the Legionnaire more towards skill-style heals and have followed in a similar vein with the Druid. To accomplish this, we had to build some new input mechanics and other pieces of technology.

--------

Faerie fire might be OP against players with builds based on CRIT.

Anyhow, only thing I am skeptikal about is:

- These orbs can only be used by members of your group and can only be seen by members of your group.

Edited by Fenris DDevil

y9tj8G5.png