Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
affy

Sports

no Giants so i don't really care...

but out of the two...i'll probably root for the Seahawks....why:because:New England...

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

It's one of the few times in many years I do not have someone to root against here. I like Seattle's style of play, but I'll go with the Pats just because I think it would be cool to see Tom Brady get a 4th ring.

If Russell Wilson played like he did in the last game, the Pats will run up the score 400-0 before he gets a chance to redeem himself like he did in that game.

The Seahawks bashed my confidence in them - Pats will steamroll. Right now the line is at Pats -1, I'd take that in a heartbeat. Also, I can't find the over/under and I don't even care, I'll take the over.

Poor Falcons, maybe they'll get back to form by the time the new stadium opens in 2017!

When my Lions are out, I'm out.  So you can imagine I have a lot of free time when the playoffs start.  The Lions are notorious for getting into the playoffs and scrubbing out first game in.

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

It's my responsibility as a Seattle resident to root for the 'Hawks! With that said, my folks are all from Pittsburgh or are international, so talking about American football is always kind of awkward.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear."

-Nelson Mandela

Packers fan here. 

That game(People will know which one) was saddening. Coaching went very safe. Everything that was called after half reflected that. Then you had that pick and he slide at the 40ish. He could have easily gotten 20 more yards. The defense went from stopping the run to no longer stopping it.  custard Bostick....

Bottom line is, one should not have a zero passer rating for a first half and throw 5 picks and still win. That game was given back to them. >__> 

Next season, McCarthy needs to get a bit more aggressive with his play calling. Capers needs to make more adjustments. He did much better this year. 
We need Raji back at NT.  Having him go out for the season in the first game hurt badly. We need a strong and smart ILB, so that we can Matthews back out. We need to resign Cobb.

Clinton Dix has proven to be a steal! Loving the kid already. 

Anyways,  if above mentioned is done and we stay healthy, we will have it.

Edited by handies

Packers fan here. 

That game(People will know which one) was saddening. Coaching went very safe. Everything that was called after half reflected that. Then you had that pick and he slide at the 40ish. He could have easily gotten 20 more yards. The defense went from stopping the run to no longer stopping it.  ****ing Bostick....

Bottom line is, one should not have a zero passer rating for a first half and throw 5 picks and still win. That game was given back to them. >__> 

Next season, McCarthy needs to get a bit more aggressive with his play calling. Capers needs to make more adjustments. He did much better this year. 

We need Raji back at NT.  Having him go out for the season in the first game hurt badly. We need a strong and smart ILB, so that we can Matthews back out. We need to resign Cobb.

Clinton Dix has proven to be a steal! Loving the kid already. 

Anyways,  if above mentioned is done and we stay healthy, we will have it.

GG...mmmhhmm salty

Edited by getz

huge niners fan and can't stand pete the cheat carroll or don't squeez the sherman's mouth so I hate to say it but go pats....

On that note, I'm afraid the niners are in for a few mediocre at best years with their ingenious upper management decisions (don't even get me started......)

If you can't dazzle em with brilliance, baffle em with truthiness

I'm an ATL native as well but I don't root for the Falcons. I'm a Patriots fan until I die  :D

We all know Hidetade goes for whoever has the softest balls.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Go Hawks

Pats will steamroll. Right now the line is at Pats -1, I'd take that in a heartbeat. Also, I can't find the over/under and I don't even care, I'll take the over.

You know they thought the Broncos would "steamroll us" last year... Just saying.

Only a fool goes into a game against that defense with anything less than respect. The most amazing thing about that GB game wasn't so much the comeback but the fact that Arron Rodger only had 16 points after 5 turn overs. 

If Kam lays a hit on one of those undersized receivers/tightends early it's going to be a long day in AZ for the Pats. Gronk is going to get his though, scary dude. 

Crowfall: The Official Game of

crowfallwiki.com