Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
damebix

The Pursuit of Ziz

In all seriousness though, we're glad that Ziz actually plays with his gamer tag and doesn't hide under another alias (like most of the Crowfall trolls).

In all seriousness though, I'm playing with a Ranger called Nerune, not because I'm hiding, but because I like to use different names for my characters. Insignia is my Confessor. Happy hunting.

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

https://youtu.be/I-pj9mBVClY

The hunt for Ziz is on, in reply to his most recent video ( https://youtu.be/kcGdC1JdcD8 )

In all seriousness though, we're glad that Ziz actually plays with his gamer tag and doesn't hide under another alias (like most of the Crowfall trolls).

lets do a "I'M SPARTACUS" and all name our selves ZIZ to protect him! :)

[nah.......]

Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

In all seriousness though, I'm playing with a Ranger called Nerune, not because I'm hiding, but because I like to use different names for my characters. Insignia is my Confessor. Happy hunting.

Yup.  Primus here, and I really only test the Legio.  I will test the Myrmidon and Forgemaster when they release, as well.  However, they will have different names too!

The Artist Formerly Known as Regulus

Idem, I am actually testing all the archetypes on rotation with weird nicknames like "testranger" "rangerdanger" "knighttest" etc, but only during EU non-work times. (mainly 'cause I am obsessed by stats and I am testing different skill paths so I often need to delete + remake everything)

Edited by Fenris DDevil

y9tj8G5.png

Yeah, I'm not hiding, I just like naming my chars. My Knight is Blitz Creeg, My Confessor is FireStarter, my Legionnaire is Maximus, my Champion is ThunderWar, and my Ranger is Yona. (And if they do another character wipe, I'll probably switch my Champ's and Knight's names)

Also, "Bring itsZiz down!" :P

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

We are loving these "feud" videos, guys! So fun to watch. Thanks for sharing them. 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community