Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zyber

What is everyone's favorite MMO they have played?

I'm just wondering what everyone has played and what they believe is the best MMO video game they have played thus far?  I would say that my favorite was Auto Assault.  I remember it was birthday and I turned 14 when I got to play this game for the first time and it was great playing the game a few days early before the official release for ordering the collectors edition.  Look it up if you have never heard of it.  I would say it is not your typical MMO game and the music was excellent.

-Zyber

DAOC as anyone who ever read 70% of my posts could tell

rose tinted glasses tho - else i would be playing the CLASSIC DAOC FREESHARD - https://uthgard.org/ - running now....but no I can't do that grind these days....or the 00s MMO design

Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

DAOC as anyone who ever read 70% of my posts could tell

rose tinted glasses tho - else i would be playing the CLASSIC DAOC FREESHARD - https://uthgard.org/ - running now....but no I can't do that grind these days....or the 00s MMO design

I tried it, same thing for myself, I ended up quitting because the grind was painful, more so as a healer.

I tried it, same thing for myself, I ended up quitting because the grind was painful, more so as a healer.

pro-tip: watch it on twitch. All the nostalgia none of the work and can switch between streamers / realms / classes :)

yes i tried it but oh my god that grind to 5...

[e.g. a theug is at lvl28.7 - /played of 39 hours - NOPE]

Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

In terms of combat, I think DragonNest and Vindictus hold the top spots for favorite combat systems. In terms of community, I think Wizard101's community was what kept me playing longer than I probably would have. But my first MMO was PotCO, so I'm probably not saying much.

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Old Runescape

Although they have old servers now, it still doesnt capture the feeling it did back then.

Edited by Eren

SWG. First and best to this day IMO with only a close second to vanilla WoW raiding scene. SWG to me was great because it was an actual living world sandbox MMO. If only a few choices that were made, weren't I honestly think it could have gone as the greatest ever.

Never thought I'd see someone say runescape. lol

Yeah... Not trying to be mean to any one but I've never thought of runescape as an mmo

MOkvLlm.png

Life

“Letting your customers set your standards is a dangerous game, because the race to the bottom is pretty easy to win. Setting your own standards--and living up to them--is a better way to profit. Not to mention a better way to make your day worth all the effort you put into it." - Seth Godin