Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anyone here a Bionicle (or even Lego for that matter) fan?

"Now what will come out of this? A new mask of power? Some tooth-claw creature? A Matoran marching band?" - Lewa, The Final Battle

"Nothing is more important than my egomania!" - Clara Oswald, Deep Breath

"I AM A FLAMING MOLTRES!" - James, The Fortune Hunters

I loved bionicles as I was growing up, especially the comics. I probably had at least two or three good guys and bad guys in every set. My favourite sets had to be the air arc (when they fought for the mask of life to revive mata nui? I dunno its been ages since I talked about bionicles).

toa-lewa-phantoka1.jpgVezon_and_Fenrakk.jpg

Its a shame that it got replaced with hero factory since bionicles had such a good storyline and really memorable villains. It's probably nostalgia talking, but I feel that bionicles were the sort of toy series that cannot be replicated today.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I was a huge fan of the complex story. I'm very satisfied with this year's sets, though sadly it seems the majority of the fandom wants the simpler times of 2001-2003 rather than the high-stakes dark story of 2006-2008 and Lego is catering to that in terms of story. Still, looking forward to the future.

"Now what will come out of this? A new mask of power? Some tooth-claw creature? A Matoran marching band?" - Lewa, The Final Battle

"Nothing is more important than my egomania!" - Clara Oswald, Deep Breath

"I AM A FLAMING MOLTRES!" - James, The Fortune Hunters